Beach Days Part 7

*Your POV*

"It's gonna be along night." You think.

Bakugou sits down.

"Ugh it's so awkward. Should I say something?" You think.

"Uhh so what do you wanna talk about?" You ask nervously.

"I don't know." He responds. "Jeez I just wish those extras wOULD LET US OUT ALREADY." He gets up and bangs on the door.

"Would you stop yelling it's getting annoying." You try not to make eye contact, you're still nervous around him. "He probably thinks I'm a loser." You think.

Bakugou sits back down way closer than last time. Our legs are touching.

*Bakugous POV*

Our legs are touching. "DANG IT!!" I think. "WHY does she always make me feel so flushed istg."

 "Are you tired?" Y/n asks me.

"I guess."

"When do you normally go to bed?"

"At a normal time."

"Like when though."

"None of your business."

"Ugh you're so difficult."

"She's been acting more annoyed with me since she confessed. Tch just thinking about her confessing is making me blush. I should make it up to her or something. Anyway, I should stop being so annoying or whatever." I think.

I feel her head hit my shoulder. I look down and see her sleeping.

*Authors POV*

Bakugous heart was about to beat out of his chest. He thought you looked so peaceful while you slept. (I look like a troll but we gonna pretend we look good unless u already a pretty sleeper) His face was as red as his eyes. Who knew just laying on his shoulder would make him this flustered, he tried covering up his blush and smile but realized that didn't matter since you couldn't see him anyway.

"Dang it," He whispered. "I like you so much." He put his head on yours.

What he didn't know was that you were still awake blushing just as hard as he was.

*Next morning your POV*

I open my eyes and realize my heads on Bakugous lap. "Ah!" I think shooting up.

 "Hm?" I hear Bakugou wake up. "Oh hey."

"H-hey" You remember what he said last night.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks.

"N-no reason." You were kinda mad at him not being able to actually tell you how he feels. It would be only fair since you told him.

The door tries to open but Bakugous leaning up against it. We both get up and the Bakusquad open the door.

"Soooo...." Mina starts. "How'd you guys sleep."

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS." Bakugou yells. "WHY WOULD YOU LOCK US IN THERE?!"

"Bakubro! You should know this! We wanted you guys to talk about what happened." Kirishima said. "So did ya make up or make out." He chuckles and winks.

You blush but roll your eyes. "Oh please this jerk would never tell me how he feels."

A "tch" comes from Bakugou.

"We should pack." You say going upstairs.

"Oh! We did that for you guys!" Denki says.

"Yeah! It was only fair since we locked you in a closet all night." Says Mina.

"Oh, thanks guys!" You say.

You and Bakugou are the last ones on the bus. And guess what happened. There were only two seats left. You and Bakugou sat next to each other. You tried asking Mina if you could sit with her but she said she wanted you to have some more time with Bakugou.

 "Like I'd want that!" You thought.

The bus starts to head back to the school.

(This is ligit so short T-T sorry about that, but hopefully the next one will be longer!)