𝕏𝕏𝕀𝕀𝕀. 𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖

↞↠

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

ᴛᴀꜱᴛᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ

↞↠

Warning: sexual scene ahead

↞↠

Forelsket (adj.) - the euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love

Geralt's rather lonely life had given him the advantage to drift away from important conversations. Right now, however, there was no drifting. He needed to have this talk with Eleanora. And so here he was, patiently waiting for the princess to say something, anything.

Eleanora, however, didn't acknowledge his presence right away. Or at least, she tried not to. No, Eleanora was a bit occupied taking in the details of the relatively small bedroom to avoid the witcher's piercing gaze. There was no fucking way she was going to start this conversation.

The white-haired man took a deep breath before striding up to her small figure and gripped onto her shoulder, halting any further movement.

With her back towards the witcher, Geralt pivoted her body towards his. She craned her neck to look up at his large silhouette. "Eleanora." He could feel her tense posture underneath his grasp. "We cannot keep avoiding... each other."

The young woman could feel her insides churn with an array of intense emotions. Her head felt fuzzy and blurred as she tried to focus on Geralt's words. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't act stupid." Geralt exclaimed lowly, irritated by her resistance, before heavily sighing and slumping his shoulders in exhaustion. "Listen, about what I said earlier 一 back in the grove一 I understand if it made you uncomfortable, but there's something you need to know. ''

"O一Okay?" she replied, twiddling her fingers and chewing her bottom lip. Something wasn't right. This was not the conversation she was expecting and most definitely not the conversation she was prepared for. The only reason she even agreed to the witcher's offer to come into his bedroom was that she assumed he, too, wanted to talk about Eleanora's story... her secrets.

Instead, Geralt wanted to... talk about his feelings.

She had to stop him.

She can't let him get too invested in the conversation.

"If you want me to take back what I said, I won't." the witcher declared, almost proudly. "I meant every wo一"

"Okay!" Eleanora's sudden outburst interrupted the man as she started to pace back and forth in a hurry. Geralt furrowed his brows as his face contoured into one of confusion. "Alright. Okay. Let's think this through. You must listen to me. Geralt, there's something I need to tell you."