𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀: 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕦𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡𝕡𝕒𝕓𝕝𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕠

↞↠

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴꜱᴛᴏᴘᴘᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛʀɪᴏ 

↞↠

       "The dwindling Kingdom of Kattegat is no longer a member of the Ministry under the conspiracy that King Hadley Sarnorin married into Elf blood, therefore any off-springs would be considered a hybrid. Additionally, all means of trading, aid, and transportation will be no longer provided. Other kingdoms and lands have the right to revoke any treaties and can decide whether they will continue to see Kattegat as an ally. All this must be done independently."

       News spread fast... faster than Irvin realized. He expected the worst to happen years later, not weeks after being crowned King but alas, here they were.

       "What is the meaning of this?! I will not have the deaths of thousands of individuals on my hands because of the Ministry's selfishness."

       "There was an anonymous tip. Although these actions were not done by you, Your Highness, the Ministry and Brotherhood have decided that any kin of Hadley Sarnorin are to be found guilty."

       "You have disrespected me and my kingdom! Guards, lock him in the dungeons immediately!"

       The kingdom was truly at their worst: people were going hungry due to food shortages, money was tight, and petty crimes had started to occur. Irvin knew it was going to be difficult to bring Kattegat back to its thriving state, but this was just getting ridiculous. And to top it off, the Ministry and Brotherhood were cutting all ties.

"Your Majesty, I-I'm only the messenger."

       "Well tell those good for nothing sons of bitches that I will not fucking tolerate such shitless decision making!"

       "Forgive him, good sir. My uncle is a tad bit emotional right now." Eleanora awkwardly said, sending a desperate smile to the poor man who was currently facing Irvin's wrath. "Johnathan, a little bit of help would be fantastic."

"Oh, what's the big deal. Father always did have a colourful vocabulary."

       What pained Irvin the most was watching citizens take off, leaving Kattegat behind without a second glance. The population was decreasing at an alarmingly fast rate, and the younger Sarnorin brother had no clue how to stop it.

       "It's quite a-alright, princess. Is t-there anything else you'd like me to t-tell them, Your Majesty?"

       "'Ya know what? Why don't 'ya let them know that if I ever did see them, I'll give 'em a good knock out and maybe then them faces won't be so fucking unpleasest to look at. And it'll be free of fucking charge! And another thing! If they think they better than me, well I'll be sure to shove their big fat ego up their big fat -"