Drunk, awkward, exciting

The professor is a true gentleman, he always knocks on every door before entering. He knocked on ours too, but the music was definitely louder so he decided to enter the room. Of course, we didn't notice him at first so he slowly walked to the stereo and turned it off. We looked at him in shock, but we couldn't do anything but laugh. He was in his adorable grandpa pajamas, and we were drunk. What a great combination!

"What are you laughing at? It's 2am, we have class tomorrow! Please, go and have some rest," he said with a strict voice, but we could see how awkward he felt, so we decided to make him even more awkward.

"Oh, professor. Come have some fun with the hot girls!" said Nairobi.

The professor wanted to leave the room, but Tokyo acted faster, closed the door and stood in front of it, not letting him reach it.

"You want to leave, huh? The only way to get out from here is through my body," she said, and licked her lips.

"Athens, please. Be the smart one and leave. And, help me leave of course," he asked me, believing that I will do as he said so. But guess what? I wanted to have fun.

I stepped to the door. He sighed as he thought I was going to push Tokyo away and get out, but that is not what happened.

"Lock it," I whispered to Tokyo as she gave me a smirk and did as I said.

"So tell me, professor. Are you a virgin?" I asked as I stepped closer to him.

He took some steps back but he has met the wall pretty soon. I places my hands on his torso, as he was blushing like crazy, I could almost see his heart pounding faster and stronger. He wouldn't answer my question.

"She asked you something, professor. To be honest, I'm also curious," said Nairobi, "Are you a virgin? No, you can't be, with a face like that you must have had..."

"I have had some... well, a few relationships," he answered in an embarrassed way.

"That's still not what we asked, dear," whispered Nairobi to his ears as she also got close.

"Tokyo, do you also want a part of this gentleman or you'll leave him for us?" I asked, chuckling as I saw the professor's expression.

"Nah, you can have him, I'll go find Rio," said Tokyo, "Whoops, now you know that we are together," she smiled and bit her lips.

"We heard you fuck every single night for the past month, don't worry," said Nairobi and we all started laughing, except the professor.

He was still feeling pretty awkward, poor guy. I looked at Nairobi, she looked at me. We smirked as we agreed in silence: it was time for some fun.

"You do the honors, Athens!" said Nairobi as she stepped back and put the music back, but she turned it down a little.

"What... What honors?" asked the professor, he was almost trembling.

My hands were still on his chest, I slowly felt his chest through his pajamas, then with a sudden movement I ripped it off him. The buttons flew all over the room and his breathing stopped for a minute but so did mine. His body was gorgeous. I knew he was good-looking, but I might have underestimated him a bit. I didn't want to show but I was astonished.

"Damn, you've got hell of a body, professor!" declared Nairobi, knocking me out my thoughts, "Athens, want to proceed to the next level?"

I nodded.

"Stop, please. It's late," said the professor, and with all his courage he stepped towards the door, grabbed the handle and pulled it just to find out that it was locked.