Chapter 21: The Surprise, AI, and Heart-To-Heart

A/N: bit of a trigger warning, i'll be referencing the red room at the end.

"Ta-Da!" Tony stepped away, revealing the surprise.

"OH MY GOODNESS, MR. STARK!" Peter exclaimed. "Those are incredible!"

"Thanks, Kid," Tony flashed them a classic grin.

"Those are really cool," Natasha smiled.

"So, these are the 3 suits I've been working on for a few months now," Tony began.

"Wait, so I'VE been helping you with those?" Peter's jaw dropped. "Man, I feel like a genius."

"Well, I mean, you learned from the best," Tony beamed. "Nat, you did some of the codes for these, too."

"And I f#cking nailed it," Natasha smirked.

"Again, learned from the best," Tony returned her smirk. "Anyway, I upgraded my suit because I wanted to, and similar to yours, it's nanotech. Which basically means you'll have an arc reactor and then if you press it, the suit will form around you."

"How did you develop this?" Peter perked up.

"Carefully," Tony responded like a dad. "And I had to do a bunch of research I really don't feel like explaining right now. But, along with this, my suit has an upgraded weapon inventory and everything else is the same."

"Oh, wait, now someone can't go into your suit," Natasha thought out loud.

"What now?" Peter's eyebrows crinkled.

"Germany," Tony chuckled. "That was so weird."

"Is no one going to explain?" Peter butted in.

"Piss Ant shrunk down and went into my suit and disabled some functions," Tony reminisced. "I remember it like it was yesterday."

"Yeah, that's what depression, anxiety, and emotional trauma will do to you," Natasha interrupted.

"Y'know what, Romanoff?" Tony gave her a look. "Says you."

"I mean, neither of you are wrong," Peter laughed. "Plus, same."

"Thanks, Kid," Tony grinned. "Wait a minute-"

"Okay, the suits!" Peter moved on.

"So, Peter, your suit is similar to mine but it accommodates for your whole Spider gimmick," Tony began. "So it has Spider legs built into it and the same web-shooters your current Stark Suit has, plus a few extra. I didn't put FRIDAY or any AI into it, because I'm going to teach you how to do it yourself."

"This is awesome, Mr. Stark!" Peter went in for a hug. "Thank you!"

"Anytime Kid," Tony happily returned the hug. "Any Natty, yours is more like mine, but accommodates for your terrifyingly good fighting skills, so it's more flexible than mine. There are repulsors like mine, the same weapons, plus room for you to hide more weapons on you. Which might I add, is incredibly weird."

"Can't ever be too prepared," Natasha walked over to Tony to give him a hug. "But thank you, I appreciate it."

"Aw, is Chucky being nice to me?" Tony teased.

"Call me Chucky again and you won't be able to say another word," Natasha (jokingly) threatened.

"That escalated," Peter's eyes widened.

"Yeah," Tony looked visibly confused. "Anyway, Pete, wanna start working on that AI?"

"Sure!" Peter happily responded.