Chapter 14: Crazy Russians

~Meanwhile~

"It seems like Adrian Dreykov is the leader of it now," Yelena announced as she began typing on her computer. "The General's son."

"Shit," Nat mumbled. "Well, I bet he's bitter after-"

"His sister," Yelena finished. "Man, this dude is ancient nowadays."

"Yeah," Nat slightly, nodded, eyes filled with horror. "Anyway, where'd you find this?"

"Hacked government files," Yelena began typing on her keyboard. "The KGB uses surprisingly terrible firewalls. Suspiciously easy."

"In that case they're probably gonna track your IP address," Nat tried to stop Yelena.

"Whatever, I need a new computer anyway," Yelena continued scrolling on her laptop.

"What is actually wrong with you?" Nat rolled her eyes. "Whatever, screw this. I'm going out for food."

"BRING ME SOME!" Yelena yelled while Nat turned to leave.

"No," Natasha mumbled as she slammed the door shut.

~Meanwhile~

"Okay, so any plan?" Peter asked as the jet landed.

"Well, I don't really know," Tony scratched his neck. "How do we track someone with absolutely no information?"

"We could just walk around and hope for the best?" Peter suggested.

"Well, your last plan worked out so worth a shot," Tony turned to walk into the city.

"Wow, look at that!" Peter said in awe and looked around.

"You are such a tourist that it is actually painful," Tony rolled his eyes. "This town lowkey sucks. Come on, let's go get food."

Tony then turned and led the two to the nearest restaurant they could find. At the same time, a woman wearing a hat and sunglasses was walking into the same restaurant but wasn't paying attention because she was on her phone.

"Oh, shit," the woman mumbled as she ran into Tony and looked up. "Stark, why the hell are you here?"

"I could say the same about you, Miss Romanoff," Tony crossed his arms. "Your disguise is actual garbage by the way."

"Hi, Nat!" Peter waved from behind Tony.

"For the love of Pete, you brought the kid?" Nat slapped Tony on the shoulder.

"Ha, good pun," Tony awkwardly laughed as he rubbed his shoulder. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I'm TRYING to shut down a Soviet organization I was forcefully a part of," Nat explained. "My sister and I-"

"There's 2 Romanoffs?" Peter raised an eyebrow.

"Not now," Nat rolled her eyes. "So why are YOU two here?"

"To help you," Tony shrugged. "Knowing you, some bad shit was happening and you're a dumbass that didn't want help so NATURALLY we did some deductive reasoning."

"You two couldn't reason if your lives depended on it," Nat crossed her arms. "How did you even know I was in THIS exact city?"

"Honestly, everything up to this point has been a fat coincidence," Peter shrugged. "I don't know where 'deductive reasoning' came from either."

"Kid, you were supposed to have my back," Tony turned to Peter.

"Whatever, let's just go get food," Nat walked inside, Tony and Peter following.