Chapter 17: Welcome to New York

"Oh how lovely, she's not dead," Yelena announced. The IronWidow quartet had flown back to Yelena's house after overthrowing the Red Room and then, Peter, Yelena, and Tony took care of the girls.

"Hello?" Nat groggily mumbled as she sat up. Imagine that one vine where the girl gets water dumped on her face

"Ah, welcome back to the living," Tony sarcastically greeted.

"What the f#ck are you on?" Natasha gave him a strange look.

"You've been unconscious for the past week," Peter nonchalantly explained. "Mr. Stark took the medical supplies out of the jet and set them up here."

"Oh," Nat nodded and went to get a glass of water in the kitchen. "Huh, that probably explains my massive headache and why I can't really see straight."

"I mean no shit, your dumbass narrowly escaped an exploding building," Tony followed her into the kitchen. "Also, I'm WAITING!"

"What?" Nat asked as she sipped her water.

"My 'thank you'!" Tony replied. "Without MY fantastic jet, you probably would have died."

"Wow, thank you for having what every basic quinjet at SHIELD, the KGB, or any spy-oriented organization has," Nat rolled her eyes. "But thanks anyway, Shellhead."

"You know what, Romanoff-" Tony began, but was interrupted when Natasha grabbed a knife that she was somehow carrying on her.

"Yes, Tony?"

"Where the f#ck did that come from?" Tony took two steps back, both in awe and fear.

Natasha ignored him and went to the living room and sat on the couch next to Peter, who was scrolling on his phone.

"When was the last time you were actually in school?" Nat raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, Mr. Stark told the school that it was for the Internship and that if I got in trouble he would sue," Peter shrugged.

"For the love of Pete," Nat smacked her forehead. "I'm too tired for this."

"Tell me about it," Yelena piped up. "I've pulled all-nighters because I had to make sure you didn't die. You're welcome for that, by the way!"

"Dear Lord, you sound like Tony," Nat muttered bitterly. "Hold on, where are the kids?"

"Oh, so while you were taking your long-ass nap," Tony sat on the chair across from the couch. "Yelena hacked some more shit and I and FRIDAY managed to track down the girls' families. Fortunately, but unfortunately, the families weren't harmed, physically, and the kiddos could return home. With therapy, paid for by SI, of course."

"Oh thank god," Natasha sighed in relief. "Well, are we heading home soon?"

"We should explore other places while we're here!" Peter suggested.

"You have school, Tony's pulled you out of enough of it," Natasha shut down his suggestion.

"You are such a mom," Yelena teased.

"F#ck off," Nat sent her a glare, which Yelena could only smirk at. "That and I want to sleep in my own bed and I'm seriously craving New York pizza, so there."

"Oh, that sounds fantastic," Tony agreed. "Atomic Blonde, are you coming with?"

"Does he always talk like that?" Yelena raised an eyebrow.

"Like what?" Nat questioned.

"Atomic Blonde? You know, those dumbass nicknames?" Yelena explained.