Chapter 10: Friends!

"Well, hello there, Spider-duo!" Tony grinned as he walked into the compound to see Peter and Natasha making pancakes together, Pepper following Tony. They had decided to leave on Tony's Quinjet at 3:00 am so they could be back early in the morning to catch up on 'normal' work and were back by 8:00 am.

"Hey, guys!" Nat and Peter greeted as he flipped a pancake and she added chocolate chips. "How was the trip?" Natasha asked.

"Busy," Pepper yawned and set down her bag and walked over to Peter and Natasha. "Peter, why are you here so early?"

"Fell asleep in the lab," he answered, nonchalantly.

"Anywho," Tony moved on from the subject. "Peter, are you able to stay?"

"Sorry, Mr. Stark," Peter took a bite. "I'm hanging out with my friends all day".

"No worries, kid," Tony nodded and sat down to eat a pancake. "What are you doing?"

"Going to downtown New York," Peter took another bite.

"Here, take some money then," Tony handed him a damn credit card.

"WHAT? NO," Peter almost choked. "I can't take this, Mr. Stark!"

"Sure you can," Tony handed him the card.

~Half an Hour Later~

"Hey, May!" Peter yelled as he entered the apartment.

"Hey, Peter," May warmly greeted. "Today, you're hanging out with Ned and MJ, correct?"

"Yep!" Peter headed towards his room to get ready. "We're going to downtown New York!"

"Alright, be safe!" May reminded, with Peter humming 'okay' in response and grabbing his phone.

Losers +MJ

We're meeting at 10, right? (Ned)

Yeah by Delmars (Peter)

See you then, losers. (MJ)

Wowie thanks MJ

I'm ~offended~

Aw, is someone gonna cry?

>:(

Peter then set down his phone and brushed his teeth and got in the shower. He decided to wear a science pun t-shirt, some shorts, a pair of Nike crew socks, and black Converse high tops. Peter also packed a 'just in case' slingbag. Inside, he put a sweatshirt, a granola bar, and a waterbottle. He also grabbed his wallet with the card Mr. Stark gave him, some of his own cash, his learner's permit, his school ID, and a picture of him, his parents, and Uncle Ben.

~An Hour and a Half Later~

"Hi, MJ!" Peter greeted as she walked up to Delmars. "Haven't uh, seen you in a while".

"Yeah," MJ smiled.

"Alright, hate to break up this little moment," Ned butted in. "But if we don't leave now, we're gonna miss the train".

The trio then went to the subway station as fast as they could and bought their Metrocards. They quickly swiped through and then waited for a train. The first one was too crowded, so they waited for the next one.

"Oh my god, look at that," Ned started laughing at the rat on the ground. It was passed out and laying next to a broken bottle.

"NO RATATOUILLE," Peter dramatically gasped.

"Another day, another broken Disney star," MJ faux sadly shook her head. "Right up there with Bella Throne".

Ned and Peter giggled at her comment as the train finally arrived and they all stepped on.