argument

"i wish we never fucking talked y/n" draco spat. You put your hard walls up.
"me too" you said back through your teeth.
"your such a fucking faliure. What the hell was i thinking dating a mess like you" He glared. Your eyes filled with tears.
"how could you say that?" you whispered as your walls crumbled.
"y/n" Draco said realising he went to deep.
"NO" you said as you had had enough. "FUCK YOU" you scream as you walk out. "WERE DONE" you call back.
"fuck" Draco turned in anger and punched the walls multiple times until his hands where red and bloody. He then fell to the floor crying.

You ran through the hallways and down the corridors until you reached your dorm. You collapsed on your bed and just cried.

A week later draco came up to you when you were alone.
"i'm sorry" he said.
"fuck you" you said coldly.
"please-"
"i've never hated you so much Draco Malfoy" you said as you stared into his eyes. You wanted him to feel the pain you felt.
"but y/n i need you"
"for sex? a reputation?"
"no"
"never fucking talk to me again" you turned and went.
"wait" draco called. You stopped without turning.
"what" you said showing no emotion.
"please don't leave me y/n. Your all i have" Draco pleaded. Your eyes filled with tears but you refused to let him see that.
"why" you asked. "why then draco?"
"i don't know. It was out of anger. I meant none of it" he said sounding broken.
"we could never work" you turned around so you where facing him.
"please" he almost whispered.
"you don't love me" you said.
"i do" he looked at you. "so so much y/n"
"draco" you said.
"yes" he answered.
"be honest with me" you took a step closer to him. "did you mean what you said?" you asked.
You made sure to keep a straight face.
"no" he replied. You raised your eyebrows. "i promise" he said looking into your eyes. Suddenly all the memories flashed in your mind when you told each other no matter what, you would never ever break a promise.
"you promise?" Then a memory of you and Draco sitting in the astronomy tower and he asked if you would ever leave him out of nowhere. You said no and promised. You both looked at each other that night and said that promises are the strongest trust me ever flashed in your mind.
"yes, i promise" he said.
"like in the astronomy tower?" you asked, your voice getting softer.
"i promise like in the astronomy tower times 10" he smiled. You paused for a second before walking up to him and kissing his lips long and meaningfully.
In that moment you realised that everything that had been broken, had been fixed.