it was me

Voldemort, my father, caught us. He caught me and Draco trying to escape. He made me and my boyfriend become a death eater so we tried to run away and leave our tasks, but he caught us. He now has Draco locked up, he is in the room as my father, Lord Voldemort, stands in front of me.
"why is it you haven't completed your tasks y/n?" he demanded to know. I froze. All of this was my fault. I persuaded Draco to try and run away with me. I can hear Draco banging on the door to let him out. He can hear everything that's happening.
"SAY ME" he yelled. "IT WAS MY FAULT"
I tried to hold back the tears in my eyes.
"SAY MY NAME" He banged on the door with his fists. Voldemort would punish whoever i said, me or Draco, using torture.
"IT WAS ME! IT WAS MY FAULT" he cried.
"well?" Voldemort said.
"DARLING SAY ME" he begged "PLEASE PLEASE Y/N SAY ME"
"i love you Draco" i said quietly.
"then prove it and say my name" he cried. I could hear the pain in his voice.
"it was me" i said.
"NO" Draco cried louder.
"it was me, i did it. I convinced Draco to leave and ignored our tasks" i said. I could hear dracos loud sobs. A tear fell down my cheek as i tried desperately to hold myself together.
"silly girl" he said with an evil smile on his face as he held his wand up to me. He walked closed and pressed it too my neck.
"are you sure?" he questioned. I took a deep breath. I could hear Draco whispering no repeatedly.
"yes" i said. Voldemort took a step back and raised his wand to me. A tensed, preparing for what was about to happen.
"CRUCIO" he yelled.
"NO" Draco shouted.
I fell to the floor, screaming in agony. It was the most pain i've ever felt in my life.
"STOP" draco cried.
"STOP PLEASE STOP HURT ME INSTEAD" he begged.
The spell finally wore off and Voldemort stormed out as all the other deatheater s followed after letting draco out. He ran to me immediately.
He got on his knees on the floor with me and pulled my head closer to his and held me tight while crying he held my face in his hand.
"why y/n why" he sobbed. I couldn't speak, my throat dry from screaming to the pain.
"for goodness sake why didn't you just say it was me?" He begged for an answer.
"i couldn't do that to you" i said, my voice raspy.
"don't you get it? i would go through anything for you but instead i had to watch you suffer" his eyes where red and cheeks pale.
"s-sorry" i put my hand on his face.
"dont apologise my love" he said trying to smile. "i love you" he whispered.
" i love you too" i smiled.
"please let me take the pain instead of you" he begged.