POV: you hurt draco

"Y/N STOP BEING FRIENDS WITH HARRY" Draco shouted.
"WHY? HES MY BEST FRIEND" you yell in his face.
"WHY DO YOU THINK? GOD YOU'RE STUPID" he stands over you using his height against you.
"OH JUST SHUT UP" you yell, frustrated.
"NO" he shouts.
"DRACO your just a sad teenager with no other defence mechanism from you sad life than to hurt and control others because your scared! Thats what your doing to me! You have issues with just about everyone including your dad because your so lost in your own mind! " you shout. You had gone way too far. Draco was quiet. Silent infact. You then noticed he had tears in his eyes. He then suddenly dropped to his knees and started crying very hard. He sobbed. Your eyes widened as you realised what you had done. You regreted every single word you spoke. You knelt next to him.
"Draco im so sorry" your eyes fill with tears from seeing him so broken, especially knowing it was your fault.
"Draco i didnt mean any of it" you said with little sobs. Draco just continued to break down.
"Y-your right though" he sobbed even harder. "I control p-p-people" he put his head down.
"No i didnt mean it" you had tears coming out your eyes now too. You put your arms around him, your broken boyfriend, and held him. You let him cry into your chest and shoulder. He buried his head into you and colapsed onto your lap. You stroked his head comfortingly and brushed his hair out of his face.
"Shh shh your okay" you whispered. You and him stayed sittig on the floor for ages. You ended up cuddling on the bed. You were still trying to make Draco feel better as he was still very quiet and looked more pale than usual and under his eyes where red from the tears. You laid with him for hours.