starving

(A/N TW: ED - Sorry if you dont like ed imagines. I like writing them because ive been struggling recently with it and it helps when i imagine my fav characters comforting me so i decided to write this.)

It was the middle of the night but you were sat up in bed, Draco fast asleep next to you. You clutched your stomach and layed back down. It hurt, you hadnt eaten at all. You werent comftable so you sat back up again. Draco then rolled over and slowly opened his eyes, he then saw that you were awake.
"y/n, love, what are you doing awake?" He asked in a sleepy voice.
"uh my stomach hurts" you said which was true, you just didnt say the reason. Draco sat up immediatly.
"What? Why didnt you wake me up?" He put his arm around you. You didnt answer, just looked down.
"Love whats wrong? What arent you telling me?" Draco asked, hes good knowing when somethings wrong.
"Nothing it just hurts" you lie.
"Well do you think your gonna throw up?" He asked softly. You shook your head.
"Okay, well do you think you can lie down for me love?" He asked. You nodded. Draco gently let you lie down and put his arms around you.
It was really painful but you didnt want to make Draco sit up again so you stayed where you were.
After about 5 minutes you decided you needed to move.
"D-draco" you said.
"yes y/n/n" he answered.
"I need to move" you sat up and clutched your stomach again.
He sat up as well.
"Im sorry" you said because you felt bad for waking him up.
"Dont be sorry, its not your fault" he kissed your forehead. "Do you know why you feel like this darling?" Draco asked. You didnt say anything.
"Y/n.." he said. You looked at him sadly.
"Wait a minute when was the last time you ate anything?" He asked.
"2 days ago" you whispered.
"What? No. No love you have to eat" be said now extremely worried.
You shook your head.
"But your in pain. Please" you sounded hurt and desperate.
"I- i cant" tears started running down your cheeks now.
"Sweet dont cry" he hugged you really close. "Im gonna help you, your gonna be okay, everythings gonna be fine" he whispered in your ear. "I wish i could get you food right now" draco frowned. "How about we get down to breakfast early?" He was talking softly. You didnt say anything.
"Please. Please eat y/n for me, i need you too" he begged. You nodded.
"Ill try" you said and leant into him. He wrapped his arms around you.
"You ready to try and get some sleep?" He whispered.
"Yes" you nodded.
You both layed down. You snuggled into his chest and he held you tightly.
"Y/n if you want to move or sit up again wake me up" he whispered.
"Okay, thank you" you whispered back.
"Anything for you love"