-How you met-

Harry Potter:

You had just got off the Hogwarts express and where walking without watching where you where going, then all of a sudden you completely fell onto someone, luckily they caught your arms and pulled you up gently.
"I-Im so sorry, it was an accident, i tripped, sorry" You stuttered to say without even looking up.
"Its okay, honestly" The boy said with a smile you looked up from the ground and smiled back.
"Im Harry Potter" He said while extending his hand for you to shake.
"(Y/N) (Y/L/N)" you said as you shook his hand.
"Well i hope you see you around (Y/N)" He said before giving you a quick nod and walking off.

Draco Malfoy:

You walked over to where your friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione where and sat down with them. Harry smiled at you as you did.
"Potter! POTTER!" You heard someone call from behind you and Harry. You both looked around to see a blonde haired boy with Slytherin uniform on.
"Exited to lose at Quidditch this year?" He teased.
"Oh shut up Malfoy" You said before Harry could say anything.
"Ooo got yourself a girlfriend huh Potter?" He smirked. You just shook your head and turned round with Harry but noticed Draco didnt stop looking at you for a few more seconds.

Ron Weasley:

You had known Ron all your life since your mother is good friends with Molly Weasley.

Cedric Diggory:

You first saw met Cedric after a Quidditch game that he had played amazingly in. You went up to congratulate him.
"Great game" you smiled at him. "Im (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"
"Nice to meet you (Y/N), Im Cedric Diggory"