Part 1

MC POV

As I was leaving the great hall from breakfast I heard two Seventh- Years laughing about something. I wasn't going to listen in on them until I heard something that worried me

7-Y 1:"Dude let's go to the courtyard apparently some drama is going down!"

7-Y 2:"Why?"

7-Y 1:"Emily Tyler is finally giving that weird death worshiping hag Ismelda Murk what she deserves."

7-Y 2: "Wait really? Dude hell yeah let's go i'm so sick of that smelly girl always picking on people."

Now MC was deeply worried about what he just heard for multiple reasons. The first is that both Emily and Ismelda can be two very cruel people and if they have problems with each other that'll cause some huge damage.But MC was also worried about Ismelda because he had developed a secret crush on her since third year.This crush did lead to them going to the Celestial Ball together but unfortunately Merula told Ismelda that MC was only interested in going to the ball with her to get information about the cursed vaults out of her even though MC had already gotten everything he needed she still believed Merula and she hated him ever since.But even still he cared for her deeply and was still willing to try and be with Ismelda but now isn't the time to worry about that he needed to go see what is happening in the courtyard.

(In the Courtyard)

MC POV

MC made had made it outside to and saw a huge group of students laughing some looked uncomfortable but most were laughing.As MC was making his way to the group he saw one of his close friends Penny Haywood and asked her what was happening.

MC:Penny! What's going on out here?

Penny: MC! It's bad apparently Ismelda and Emily got into some sort of confrontation with one another but I can't seem to figure out what.

MC: Well let's try to force our way through the crowd and see whats going on.

After some elbows and insults from some older years Penny and I made our way through the crowd and I saw something that broke my heart. Ismelda was almost in tears she was angry but tears were threatening to show up at any point and there was Emily Tyler holding her diary. MC was about to go stop until he heard something that made him feel worse.

Ismelda POV 

I can't believe this is happening all I did to this stupid girl was bump in to her and now she is reading my diary.I wanted to cry but people were already laughing and me crying would make it worse. I swear I'm gonna make her suffer.

Ismelda: IF YOU KEEP READING I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER!

Emily: Why would I stop now? If you had just apologized I wouldn't have..... OH IS THIS A LOVE LETTER!

Ismelda: STOP IT!

Emily: No I won't stop everyone here is tired of the wannabe Death-Eater always talking about killing people and attacking the younger years now you're gonna get what you deserve for bumping into me. 

I watched and listened as Emily read my love letter to Barnaby, and just as I thought everyone laughed they all laughed and I heard them say things that made it worse.

Boy: HAHAHAHA OH MY GOD! YOU ARE PATHETIC WHO COULD EVER LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU! HAHA

Girl: I FEEL SORRY FOR BARNABY! HAHA

Emily: You see what happens you ugly toad? Do you really think Barnaby......no do you think anyone would want you. Look in the mirror you are the ugliest girl ever and nobody likes you and to top it all off look how you act.I almost feel bad for you but oh well.

After all that I buried my face in my hand and cried. I cried my eyes out because she was right. I felt worthless and alone. It's just like my family making me out to be a burden while putting my sister on a pedestal.Everyone keeps laughing and laughing until I heard a familiar Voice.

???: THAT'S ENOUGH EMILY! KNOCK IT OFF!

I looked up and saw....him the guy that used me........ MC. We had went to the Ball together and I was happy until I learned that he only wanted information on the cursed vaults. What does he want.

Emily: Why should I? She deserves this honestly.

MC: NO SHE DOESN'T! Emily this is too far.

Why was he defending me he used me. He doesn't care about me so why. He's probably trying to be a good prefect I hate him.

Penny: If you don't back off Emily I'll tell Professor Mcgonagall.

Emily: Fine! That toad learned her lesson anyway.

She walked away leaving my dairy on the ground which penny picked up.

MC: Are you alright?

Ismelda:.....Leave me Alone

Penny:But we just want to-

Ismelda: I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!

I snatched my diary and ran away from them.

MC POV

I can't believe she likes Barnaby. I was heart broken but I guess I there isn't much I can do so Penny and I went to our classes.

Author here I hoped you like the first part of my Ismelda X MC fan-fiction and I hope in the future she gets a little more love by JC. See ya.