Part 2

POV Ismelda

I was sitting in the Slytherin  common room crying as silently as I could. I want to try talking to someone but I don't know who. If I try talking to Merula she'll laugh at me and I have nobody else to talk to. I did try the Bloody Baron but he refused to comment and now i'm lost....but maybe MC could help.....then again he did use me but I don't know who else to talk to. After some thinking and debating I sent an owl to MC to meet me in the great hall.

POV MC

I was sitting in my dorm room shifting in and out of my animagus form sitting on my bed when I heard a small tapping noise from my window. An owl was there waiting for me with a letter attached.

MC: "Dear MC,                                                                                                                                                                                       I know that I chased you and Penny away but there are some things I want to talk about. So if you aren't mad at me please meet me in the great hall.

From Ismelda,"

After I got done reading I threw on my robes and headed down to the great hall. Along the way I greeted some friends and I eventually I reached the great hall and was greeted by a surplus of people from all four houses. But finally I saw Ismelda sitting alone deep in thought so I went up and sat in front of her.

Ismelda: MC you're here!

MC: Yeah I'm here so what'd you want to talk about?

Ismelda: Look I know I said some things but I really need your help.

MC: With what?

Ismelda:....With confessing to Barnaby.

Now I was surprised to say the least. But I wasn't going to abandon someone I cared for. I was confused but also sad with what was just asked of me. I had felt very torn on what to do but in the end I knew he had to help even if I couldn't have Ismelda to myself.

Ismelda: MC?

MC: Don't worry I'll help you confess.

Ismelda: SERIOUSLY YOU'LL HELP! THANK YOU MC!

Taken aback by Ismelda's sudden outburst (that I found adorable) I was determined to help her. But I need to figure out how. Eventually I asked Penny to help and the three of us headed to the history of magic classroom.

MC: Okay Ismelda Penny and I are going to help you talk to Barnaby.

Ismelda: Okay but why Penny?

Penny: Because I know I can help you properly talk to Barnaby and MC is also here to help because if anyone can it's him.

Ismelda: I know why MC is here I just wanted to know why were you here.

MC: (sensing the tension building) OKAY! Listen Ismelda if you want to talk to Barnaby you're gonna have to be a little nicer to people.

Ismelda: Like not threatening to use the killing curse?

MC: .......yeah that's a start but ...... um?

Penny: What MC is trying to say is that is a good start but let's talk about how you treat people normally.

So Penny and I listened to Ismelda's ..... interesting dialog about how she bullies Gryffindor first years, how she casts curses on defenseless Hufflepuffs and how she burned the book of a Ravenclaw. Penny and I were vastly surprised at what we were hearing but what she said next absolutely shocked us both.

Ismelda: I also frequently show my interest in being a death eater and serving the dark lord.

MC: ............

Penny: ............

Ismelda: Uh did I say something wrong?

MC: Um....... w-well you see those things aren't exactly welcoming to potential relationships.

Ismelda: What do you mean?

Penny: Well we think that if you stop doing those thing and show a more welcoming side maybe you'd find more success with dating Barnaby.

Ismelda: So what I'm hearing is that I'm not good enough the way I am?

Penny: NO NO NO! We were just trying to help you understand that-

Ismelda: (stands up furiously) NO! I KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON HERE YOU TWO ARE JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU THINK I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR ANYONE! IS THAT IT!?

MC: Ismelda that's not what we're trying to say. Penny was just-

Ismelda: SHUT UP MC! I'LL SHOW YOU BOTH!

I watched in sadness as Ismelda stormed off in anger. All I could do in that moment was sigh and rest my head on the table.

POV Penny

I was wasn't exactly surprise at how that turned out but I knew where Ismelda was coming from. From her perspective we were telling her she wasn't good enough. But before I could dwell further I noticed the sadness on MC's face and wondered if he felt the same about the situation as I did.

Penny: MC are you okay?

MC: Yeah but i am worried about what Ismelda might do.

Penny: Yeah I get what you mean she might do something that'll get her in serious trouble.

MC: Penny I got a question.

Penny: Yeah?

MC: If you had a crush on someone, would you help them try to confess their feeling for someone else?

Penny: What do you mean?

MC: Penny....... I'm in love with Ismelda.