Part 13

POV MC

After all the Festival fun we had I was back into the hunt for the Cursed Vaults. Beatrice was in need of help and who was I to just ignore that. Plus I gotta find Jacob. I let my mental health get out of control and now I needed to be better and be greater. No time for drama and no time for much else. Back on my grind. I gathered Rowan, Penny and Ben to the Artifact room.

Penny: MC how are you? 

MC: Don't you worry. I'm brilliant. Just gotta focus on what's important and that's your sister. We need to get her to safety and find the Vault. Which is why I gathered you all here. Wait where's-

Bill: Hello MC!

MC: Where were you?

Bill: Madam Rakepick. She asked me a few questions about you.

MC: Well then. I'm gonna come right out and say it. While I was moping I found some Intel on the Cursed Vault. I don't want you all sharing with Rakepick. I don't trust her. So keep her out of the loop. 

They all stared as if I was crazy. Which I won't lie I might be a little mad. But that's besides the point. I need to figure this out the right way.

MC: Rakepick isn't trust worthy.

Bill: Are you kidding?! MC she'll kill us!

MC: I know but I have some info that she doesn't know of. And besides she's not telling us anything either. So screw her.

Penny: MC. I want Beatrice safe. I-

I then pulled Penny into a hug.

MC: I'll make sure both our siblings are safe. Now then I gotta go. Oh and one more thing. MY DEAR MERULA IF YOU SNITCH ABOUT THIS I'M GONNA GET YOU!

We then heard rapid footsteps getting further and further. I then laughed.

MC: Okay then Rowan!

Rowan: Yes?

MC: We're Ravenclaw so we need to think this through logically. 

Rowan: Okay and?

MC: I got an Idea and a little map in my possession. But first we need to go to the library. See you guys!

Rowan and I went to the Library. But little do they all know. I had a little backup plan in place for Rakepick. Only if needed.

POV Snape

I don't like MC but I can stand him more then Rakepick. But I must say I was quite impressed with the plan he told me about. He got 20 points for Ravenclaw and I get to keep Rakepick in line. Just then Merula was in my classroom looking at me.

Merula: Snape! MC is planning something against the teachers!

Okay MC. I told you to be careful. What're you planning here? Even he can't be this dense.

Snape: I'll handle it.

I dismissed Merula as I thought of MC's plan. Why do I need to make a Poly-juice potion?

POV Tulip

Tonks and I were at Zonko's getting a dung-bomb for MC. I wonder why he needs it.

Tonks: I honestly don't know. It seems that he's got an Idea. But I never got to ask about that love potion incident.

I grimaced not wanting to think about what could've happened. I can't believe I messed up so horribly. Especially after MC was going through so much.

Tulip: I don't want to talk about it.

Tonks: Penny almost did the same thing ya know.

Tulip: What?!