Part 10 (Festival Fun)

Author's Note

I really need to apologize to you guys who love this story. I have some explanations. First I was trying to maximize my progress on the game. Second I was having a very hard time making this chapter because I felt my previous ones weren't as good as I felt they should've been. I'm sorry for this long wait but let me try to fix up this story and give you all a great chapter and let me add in some new stories and give you a better story. Now let's start the Festival fun!

MC Pov

After consulting Andre for my outfit for the Festival I went over to my common room to get finished up getting ready and to figure out a plan to help out Ismelda. But before I went out an Owl appeared on my dorm window and it had a letter.

MC: Mom sent me a letter?

I of coursed opened it and began reading.

(letter) Dear, MC

Hello son Dumbledore sent me a few letters explaining to me what's been going on and I won't lie I am hurt. I wish I could be there for you but I can't so I'll leave you with this advice. I know that your brother leaving was hard on you and I know I shouldn't have put the burden of finding Jacob on you. I feel like this is my fault. So as your mother I want you to know that the depression that you are feeling is only your mind telling you to make a change in your life. So as your mother I want you to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and think about what needs to change for you to get back on track. Even if that means no more cursed vaults. I want you to be happy and safe. I'll see you in the summer I love you son. 

Love, Mom

I read the letter again and again. I had so many questions like how Dumbledore knew about my depression issue but I took my mother's advice and looked at myself in the mirror and thought about everything I've been through. After what seemed like a while I finally smiled to myself and put on some casual clothes that matched up with the Festival. I then left my dorm and met up with Tulip and Rowan who were chatting in the common room. I approached them both with a smile and a new cheerful attitude.

MC: Hey guys!

Rowan: MC! You seem happy?

MC: (Laughs) I guess. Though I am a little upset still I got some advice and now I feel a tad better about myself. I guess I'm just gonna try and rebuild my mental state. So Tulip...

Tulip: Yeah MC?

I then wrapped my arms around her.

MC: Ready to go?

Tulip:(Blushing) Y-yeah.

We then made our way to the Great Hall and got breakfast. Rowan who followed us was now smiling at my new attitude. We all sat down and I began talking about what we were gonna do.

MC: So what's at the festival again. I was kinda busy being a somber zombie. I was far too busy feeling sorry for myself. 

Rowan: (chuckled) I think there's face paint and a petting zoo. Also they'll have some dueling for you and a broom trick showcase. 

Tulip: Yeah but we still need to help Ismelda.

I paused thinking about Ismelda. I then responded with a smile.

MC: Ismelda needs to chat with Barnaby alone so that way he can see what makes her great. 

???: I have to go it alone?!

I turned to see Ismelda who was in a casual attire (Her year 7 look).

MC: Look Ismelda I can't be there for you the entire time. I got my own date with Tulip.