Part 3

MC: I'm in love with Ismelda.

POV Penny

To say that I was in shock of what I heard was an understatement I can't believe that MC the infamous curse-breaker of Hogwarts was in love with.....Ismelda. Why her.......why Ismelda. I can't understand what was MC thinking and it's been bothering me for the last few days until I decided to talk to some of MC's friends to see how they feel.

Penny: Okay everyone I called you here at the three broomsticks to discuss something that is really bothering me.

Rowan: Wait is it about Beatrice because if so lets call MC.

Penny: NO! It's about MC and I don't want him knowing that I told anyone this. Okay?

Ben: Wait is this something MC wants us to know Penny?

Tulip: Yeah I'm with Ben if it's MC's secret we shouldn't know.

Penny: MC is in love with someone.

Suddenly everyone went from protecting MC's feelings to wanting to know everything about who is this mystery person that made MC fall in love with them and before I could get another word out.

Tonks: WHAT MC IS IN LOVE!

Charlie: I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Rowan: WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME!? 

Tulip: WHO IS THIS MYSTERY PERSON?!

Ben: MC.... In love?

Talbott: This is a very interesting surprise.

Barnaby: I'm in love with a bow-truckle.

As for everyone else they sat in shock but everyone had one question on their mind.

Everyone together: WHO IS THIS PERSON

Penny: ...... Ismelda Murk

POV MC 

I had been spending the last few days looking for Ismelda to no avail. I haven't seen her since  she got mad at Penny and I . As I was searching in the courtyard I ran into someone I didn't want to see right now

Merula: MC? What are you doing?

MC: None of your......wait do you know where Ismelda is?

Merula: Oh? What do you want with her? You want to use her for your own benefit again?

MC: SHUT UP MERULA!

Merula:(surprised) Where'd that come from MC?

MC: Listen I just want to know where is Ismelda.

Merula: Why?

MC: Because I want to help her with what she asked of me...... that's all.

Merula: Is that all? Or is there more here?

MC: Look just tell me where she is.

Merula was now smiling in a very sinister way and decides to push me further.

Merula: Okay I will but I just remembered I hate you.

I had lost all patients and raised my wand towards Merula with fury that nobody has ever seen from me. The fury in my eyes frighted Merula but she wasn't going to back down and so she tried her hardest to keep her composure.

Merula: (her wand also raised) Look if you think raising your voice and wand at me will scare me you'd be wrong. I AM THE MOST POWERFUL WITCH AT-

MC: Expelliarmas!

Merula's wand went flying.

MC: You have one more time to tell me where is Ismelda before I knock you into the fountain.

Merula was absolutely terrified at this aggressive side of me but I also saw something else behind her eyes that I didn't quite know. But luckily for her a certain potions professor showed up at that moment.

Snape: MC! What do you think you're doing. Dueling is prohibited without professor supervision. MC 20 points from Ravenclaw!

By this point I had once again lost my cool due to everything I had been through. With my brother missing and everyone thinking he was insane due to the cursed vaults. All of it had taken it's toll on me and to top it off all the stress of school was causing problems as well. I just want this to all be over. The cursed vaults, the constant battles, and adventures. Dumbledore even put me in detention for breaking the sleep walking curse but in my mind he did nothing wrong. Why was everything so hard, why'd my brother leave, and why is he in this mess with "R" and everything else and Madam Rakepick is another problem but she's the DADA teacher this year who I still don't trust. The only time I had fun at Hogwarts was when he was doing magic with his friends or hanging out with them. But I had the most fun at the Celestial Ball with Ismelda. I don't know what it was that drew me to her. I didn't understand why I wanted to be with her until that day in the courtyard with the rude girl Emily Tyler. Ismelda was hurting like me.... she was upset about how her secrets were shared with everyone. I knew this and when I saw I only wanted to protect her. I just want to make her happy. So when she asked for help I couldn't say no. I couldn't just walk away.  After almost a year a questioning my feelings for Ismelda I found out I loved her. 

But I was in hot water with Snape and I didn't know what Ismelda was going to do after her outburst and due to all these factor weighing in and around my head I let my anger get the best of me once again.

MC: SHUT YOUR STUPID MOUTH YOU BIASED BIG NOSED PIECE OF CRAP!

Merula was shocked and Snape was red with anger but I didn't care. I stormed off in anger still looking for Ismelda. I need to find her but unfortunately Snape wasn't gonna let this go so he went straight to Dumbledore and "informed" him of what happened. 

POV Ismelda

Ismelda: (hiding in the courtyard)MC....What was that?