The Meeting (Chapter One)

(Make sure you have read both Origin City and Origin City: A City Reborn)

"Where are you taking us?" I asked him. We finally took down Spectrum and I finally reached another stage in my ability. Right after we took her down, Neil swooped in to take her into custody...but he asked us to come too. I don't know why.

"Just wait. We'll be there soon." He replies. Link looks around in caution. He seemed nervous. Something's on his mind.

"Neil. Are you going to arrest us for vigilantism?" Link asked.

"No. Of course not." Neil chuckled. Link's nervousness faded away, he laughed to himself.

"Oh okay.."

"CALL COMING IN FROM DAD," Delta said.

"Answer," I said.

"Jarahn?! What happened? Where'd you go?!" My father asked in worry.

"We took down Spectrum, but then Neil Faction kidnapped us.." I was irritated.

"Neil? Neil Faction?! What is he doing here anyway?"

"I'm wondering the same thing. I'll update you when I get back. Love you."

"Love you too, be careful!" He said. I then hung up the call and looked at Neil with a fake smile.

"Fathers. They can be super protective sometimes.." I said with a shrug.

"Your father is aware of what you do? And he lets you continue?" Neil asked.

"My father is different from others."

"Seems like it. We're here." I looked out the window and found a huge abandoned warehouse. Looks like he completely ripped us off.

"Copycat..." I muttered.

"We didn't even know what your base looked like. It's just a nice front."

"Sure," We exit the limo, all of us except for his driver and Spectrum.

"Drop her off at the headquarters and send a chopper here," Neil commanded. His driver nodded then drove away. We entered the "abandoned" warehouse and he directed us to an elevator that led up to the 4th floor.

"This is pretty cool..." Quoke said.

"We have better tech. They just have more floors." I stated. Neil chuckled and shook his head in disbelief.

"You really are a kid," Neil said.

"Sure am. Where are we going? What are you trying to show us?"

"Pulse. We're almost there. We just need to talk."

DING! The doors opened and we walked into a room with a large table and a bunch of chairs.

"Everyone take a seat." He states. We all sit down and prepare to listen.

"As you all may know...there are many more infected people than you think. And we think they could also contribute to your cause."

"We call them supers. Not infected people." Quoke said politely.

"Oh okay. Sorry."

"You're good. Continue."

"Well, we wanna assemble a group of supers we could call to whenever the world needed them. Stronger heroes usually make for stronger villains...we would call the team-" He then pressed a button under the table and a T.V slowly came out of the wall with a logo along with letters across it.

"SuperFaction. Or Faction Heroes." He said. I stared at the T.V and then looked at Neil. 

"Very bad name...but I deny your offer. We're just fine on our own. Right guys?" I turn Link and Quoke.