Extinction of 12 Gang (Chapter Two)

"Calm down, don't be nervous." I said to Jasahn.

"Don't be nervous? Bro! One little mistake and we blow this whole plan sky high." He wiped the sweat off his forehead and took a quick sip of his water bottle.

"Don't think of it as a plan...think of it as some sort of chore or something.."

"Chores suck too."

"Jasahn. I need you to focus. This could be our only chance to get rid of them. For good." He gulped the down his water and crushed the plastic. He nodded and adjusted his watch.

"Let's do this."

Jasahn, Lenahan, and I went to 12 block discretely and started to stakeout the place on a nearby check cashing place. Lenahan and I sat on the roof and ate chinese food as we watched Jasahn enter the building. He had some shades on which helped us get a view of what he was doing. He enters the apartment complex and looks around.

"Hello. Can I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"Yes. I'm looking for my mother. She signed into this building a couple of days ago..." He lied.

"What is your mother's name? Maybe we could find her on the list."

"Say Nicole Watterson." I advised,

"Nicole Watterson? Isn't that from gumball?" Lenahan asked.

"Yeah...Lenahan, you watch gumball?! Aren't you a grown man?" I asked him in disbelief.

"I got nephews. I watch with them." He replied with a shrug.

"Nicole. Nicole Watterson." Jasahn answered.

"Ah yes! She did register here, although she never really arrived."

"When did you add that name to the roster?" Lenahan asked.

"Three weeks ago."

"...why are you just telling us this now?"

"I was going to get to it, man. It's been a lot with school and stuff."

"Well, who's supposed to be Nicole then? If there hasn't been any Nicole? And how were you able to pay for this room?"

"Well, Nicole offered to pay in different funds."

"Drugs." Lenahan stated.

"Exactly. If all goes well, he'll be invited down to some room where they can make the exchange."

A gun was then pointed at Jasahn's head by the receptionist, he stayed in character.

"Why did it take 3 weeks for you to arrive and for us to receive payment?" She asked,

"Had a lot of transportation troubles." He snickered. "Can you put that thing down?" She smiled and then tucked the gun back underneath the desk. And handed him a key.

"Take the elevator down to the -1 floor. The button will reveal itself once you use the key. Enjoy your stay."

Jasahn nodded back and headed towards the elevator. Once the doors closed, he stumbled backwards and caught himself on the wall. I could hear his breathing pick up.

"Nice work, Jasahn. You're getting good at holding your composure." I complimented. I then take out the comms in my ears and let out a huge sigh. That was scary...thought I got him killed for a minute.

Jasahn inserts the key inside of the hole and turns it, the button reveals itself from under the panel. He presses it, hesitantly.

"Suit up." I said to Lenahan.