𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
PROLOGUE
FROM THE BEGINNING

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────PROLOGUE FROM THE BEGINNING

𝘛𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘰

Fallon ran threw the halls of the castle. The light coming from the stained-glass window ceiling, sparkled and reflected off the tile floor. There were windows on every wall, and the ceiling was completely made up of stained-glass windows.

Any other person would stop, and admire the sight. However, Fallon has lived in this same castle for years. No, she wasn't a princess or even a royal. Her parents are both, royal knights for Luna, the Queen of Solaria.

Speaking of Queen Luna, she had announced earlier that she came across some vessel of strange magic. She had requested some people to come just in case she needed backup. Luna also requested Fallon and Stella to come watch, she wanted to show of her skills and powers off to her daughter and the young fifteen-year-old she considered her other daughter.

Fallon finally made it to the throne room, luckily she wasn't the only one arriving late. She scanned the room and found Stella standing near her mother, and Sorin. Sorin was the son of Queen Luna's head knight, he hung out with Stella and Fallon since they were one of the few kids in the castle.

Fallon walked over to the duo, then stood her place beside Stella.

"Should I even ask why you were late?" Stella asked as she turned her head to face her friend.

"I woke up late that's all." Fallon told her. It wasn't completely true, Fallon had actually woken up early. However, she had been preoccupied by a certain someone who had invited Fallon to her bedroom that morning.

"Really? Because I distinctly remember seeing you leave your room at 3am this morning. Sneaking to the west wing of the castle to visit your little lady friend, Valarie? Sorin asked up, causing Fallon to whip her head quickly in his direction. She was just about to give him a snarky response when Queen Luna called out for the guards to bring out the vessel of magic.

Fallon glared at Sorin who had a smug smile on his face then, turned her attention to the Queen. The guards had rolled the vessel towards the middle of the room, stopping right in front of Luna. She used her telekinesis powers to pull of the top to the vessel.

Everyone in the throne room watched has as a dark mist, almost like smoke began to come out of the vessel. For precaution Queen Luna made a force field out of light around the vessel.

By then the mist was no longer in the vessel it was free, swirling around in the force field. It was like it had a mind of its own, it hit the force field repeatedly at a accelerated speed. After three powerful hits the force field broke, and the strange mist was freed.

Most of the fairies that were in the room were prepared to use their magic on the mist. Fallon however, couldn't do much she was a mind fairy and her powers are useless right now. She also was skilled in combat but it's smoke, theirs nothing much you could do against that.