𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
BLOOD WITCHES

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────CHAPTER TWENTY-FOURBLOOD WITCHES

Something was off. It had been three days since the banquet and since Beatrix sent her that text asking to talk.

Since then Beatrix has been missing, well according to the rumors was sent on a mission under Rosalind's orders. But, whenever Fallon tries to get a straight answer from the headmistress she shrugs her off.

The mind fairy even when as far as to ask Andreas about Beatrix. Though, he was no help and basically told her to fuck off.

Fallon figured she should just let it be. Perhaps the air fairy truly went on the mission and is too busy to answer her phone.

Nevertheless, Fallon shouldn't be worried about what Beatrix was doing. She said they should take a break, which means not talking with the auburn-haired girl for a while. In the meantime, Fallon could focus on her specialist training.

"We don't know much about scrapers. We do know that fairy magic is ineffective against them, which is why now is the time when the specialist must shine." Most of the specialists are lined up along the path next to the river.

They all were going to be doing ranged combat and target practicing, with homing arrows. Silva and Renova's father Calix were instructing the lesson. Apparently, Silva was teaming up with Rosalind to help train the specialist.

Fallon was glad to see he was okay and not being sent to Polaris anymore. However, it did raise concern as to what Rosalind's motives were for the future if they were to defeat the blood witches would she send Silva back to jail?

"Now that I'm back, I'll be taking over ranged combat. The primary method of tracking down scrapers. Let's see what you got." Fallon drew her bow aiming at the moving target, before releasing the string.

The target shattered when the arrow made an impact, creating a loud boom sound. Renova, who stood beside Fallon, fired arrows back to back hitting the target each time without fail.

"Combat won't be as easy as hitting a single target." Silva mentioned as he observed the students. "Blood witches and the scrapers will attack together."

"Mind fairies can protect specialists from Blood Witch magic." Rosalind noted before heading over to the group of mind fairies ready to practice.

"Fallon, since you are trained as a specialist and are a mind fairy you will be a valuable asset. Not only will you be able to help protect others, but you can also protect yourself." Calix explained to the girl as he approached her from the side.