𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
THE PAST SHALL BE REVEALED

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────CHAPTER FIFTEENTHE PAST SHALL BE REVEALED

It was silent in the field outside of the school. It was getting late so nobody was out walking about, thankfully. Fallon, who was lost in thought, had been walking around the campus ever since she left the shed.

The memory of her friend's frightened and distressed faces was the main thing on her mind. Fallon shook her thoughts away and looked around her.

Sitting on a bench, not too far away from Fallon, was Bloom. She looked lost in thought too, presumably upset about her chances to talk with Beatrix being screwed.

"Hey." Bloom was visibly startled by Fallon's presence and it was obvious she hadn't heard the mind fairy walk over.

"Hey..." The first year, responded softly, her eyes never truly meeting Fallon's gaze. A sigh escapes Fallon's lips and she takes a seat beside Bloom. There was a moment of silence between them when Bloom starts talking.

"Things always seem to go wrong when I get close to finding answers to my past." Fallon felt bad for the first year, but before she could say anything, someone approaches the bench.

The trinket that Bloom and Fallon were planning to use to free Beatrix, was set on the bench in the open space between them.

The two fairies look up to find their friends staring sympathetically at them. Aisha, Terra, Lev, and Yasmine.

Bloom grabbed the trinket, confused that their friends are giving it back to them. "You two need answers."

Musa explained to Fallon and Bloom, who were stunned by what was happening.

"People have been keeping them from you." Terra added, her regretful facial expression proving that their apology was sincere.

"And we didn't want to be those people too." Yasmine finished Terra's statement, All four fairies nodded their head in agreement.

Fallon was dumbfounded, she couldn't believe her friends wanted to help her, even after almost hurting them.

"Where's Aisha?" Bloom questioned after looking around for the water fairy.

"Umm..." Musa clicks her tongue while trying to think of a response.

"Well, she had a lot of feelings, and um, she didn't exactly totally agree with-" Terra rambled awkwardly trying to explain that Aisha wasn't coming.

"She's in the suite." Musa interrupted, saving everyone from the rambling that probably wouldn't have come to an end.

"Yeah." The earth fairy agreed, smiling softly at Bloom.

"Uhh, what about Sorin and Renova?" Fallon questioned timidly, fearing her two other friends were still upset.

"Well despite saying the plan was stupid and we are stupid for helping you, they agreed to come along. But, all the specialists were told to head to the specialist wing." Lev explained to ease his friend's worries.