𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3

──────⊹⊱𖦹⊰⊹──────
CHAPTER THREE
MAGICAL DEMONSTRATIONS

Fallon walked through the halls, of the fairy hall, covered in dirt and mud

Fallon walked through the halls, of the fairy hall, covered in dirt and mud. She hated the early morning specialist training, more than anything at Alfea. Nobody wants to wake up at four in the morning to spare.

Today's practice was even worse because Fallon hadn't gone to sleep until late that night so she only had two to three hours of sleep. She was tired the whole time during practice, and Renova ended up kicking her into the mud pile that is there for training.

Fallon wasn't embarrassed that's for sure, she was just pissed at the fact that the mud got all in her hair. Once she was at her dorm, she heard, Stella and the first years arguing. Fallon rolled her eyes, before going into their dorm. Perhaps the shower could wait two more minutes.

"It looked like it wanted to kill her." Fallon heard Musa say, as she walked into the dorm. Stella was standing next to Stella wearing the same outfit as yesterday which raised some suspicion for Fallon, but she shrugged it off.

"What about my ring?" Stella interrupted Musa as she tried to explain what happened last night.

"That burned...." bloom sighs nervously.

"Stella the burned one took it." Fallon could tell that Stella was angry, by the way, her facial expressions changed.

"What?" Stella asked, facing Bloom.

"Calm down, princess." Fallon shakes her head at the amount of arguing happening in the dorm.

"Don't tell me to calm down, and don't use my title as an insult." Stella demanded Musa who couldn't care less.

"Are you actually a princess?" Bloom asks impressed and intrigued.

"Yes, I am, actually. My mom is the queen, and the ring you lost is one of the crown jewels of Solaria." Stella informed Bloom angrily.

"That might not mean much to a First Worlder. So feel free to ask your suite-mate how big of a screw-up that is."

"Almost as big as giving it to her in the first place." Fallon replied trying to help Bloom. Stella gives her a look of betrayal, for not having her back.

"Dowling has the creature locked up. Which you would have known if you were here last night when she gave us an earful." Aisha told Stella.

Now that was true. All the way back to the school Dowling kept telling the girls how dangerous it was to be beyond the Barrier at night and how she was "disappointed". Fallon didn't really listen to her rant and was lost in thought the whole time.

"And if people knew there was a Burned One even in the First World temporarily, disaster." Musa explains to bloom.

"I didn't tell her that I lost the ring and I'm sure if we do, then—" bloom tries to explain but Stella interrupts.