First Meeting (Part-2)

**Corpse's P.O.V**

I walked to the Bar searching for my Cinderello. Only for tonight. Yeah.

I found him at the corner of the bar, I saw the bartender served him some shots along with a piece of paper and winked. It's no secret of what's in that paper.

My jaw ticked and I automatically clenched my hand. I stood behind him and glared at the bartender, he looked up at me wide eyed and scurried off away from him. He was still oblivious to all of these. I watched as he gulped the first shot and slowly opened the folded paper. I don't know why but I wanted to see what he would do with it. Will he keep it?

Much to my delight he crumpled that shit and threw into nearest bin and took another shot. I grinned widely and leaned down to his ear and whispered using my deep and husky sexy voice that melts everyone's heart.

"Why don't we get drunk and make some bad decisions?" I felt shiver ran down his body, satisfied by his reaction I stood back up.

He turned around and looked up at me. He stared me from head to toe when he met my eyes I was mesmerized by the chocolate brown eyes, he wasn't just pretty, he was gorgeous with his pale clear skin, cute button nose, and those beautiful eyes, I was so lost in those beautiful brown eyes. I smirked when I realized he was still looking into my eyes just as I was looking into his.

"You look like you already are. Do you really want to repeat your parent's decision?" He said staring at me scrunching his nose.

My smirked dropped, I opened my mouth and then closed it. Did I hear him right? I stood there gaping at him like a moronic fish. He was about to turn around when I spoke again. "Are you blind?" I felt rejected. Well, he just reject me.

Did he not see me properly? I mean it's ME for God sake. People don't reject me, I reject them.

He scoffed. "I'm going to die if I have to see your face for another minute.... wait... make it second." I stared at her bewildered. "Ow... ow... My eyes are hurting could you please take your face somewhere else." He said rubbing his eyes with his hands.

Did he know who I am? What the fuck? Is he trying to call me ugly? He must be drunk. Yep, that's it, that's why he couldn't recognize me. He is drunk. I thought, more like convinced myself.

"Do you know who I am?" I asked, shocked.

He gazed at me again then furrowed his eyebrows and bit his tinted like lips, my gaze flickered towards his lips, I gulped painfully looking at his lips then shook my head not liking where my thoughts were going. He snapped his fingers together, pulling me out of my train of thoughts, I saw his mouth forming an O shape. My expression somehow relaxed knowing he finally remembered who I am. But it dropped as fast as it came when he opened his mouth again. "Weren't you the one who sent me that friend request on Facebook and then claimed not to be a stalker, but then... why did you follow me all the way to ask me if I know who you are?" I scowled at him.

" Y-you don't know me? Me??" I almost yelled in his face.

He simply sighed looking down, grumbling something. "I would love to chit chat, but I'm bored now and my friends must be looking for me. See you." He said with a fake grin and then mumbled a Never, although not for me to hear, I heard anyways. I tried to glare at him but he just ignored me and left me standing there.

Nobody leaves me, I leave them. When I say nobody it means NO-fucking-BODY. I turn around fuming but he was nowhere to found. I looked upstairs to see my friends staring at us, seeing me, they turn their head and started talking again.

I marched up to them and threw my favorite knife on the table and left the club. I called my driver Jack to pick me up from the new club of Dream's. Yes, this club belongs to Dream, in fact, he owns 70% of the total club and bars of the city. Jack arrived shortly after I called him.

I closed the door of my condo with a bang, still fuming with anger. How could he? Who the fuck did he think he is? Did he really didn't recognize me or he was just playing hard to get? Was he drunk? Who was he? All these things keep running through my mind.

Cursing and grunting I went to my room. Without wasting time, I went to the bathroom, opening the tap I let the warm water fall into my body. It did help me release some of my stress. I closed my eyes letting out a sigh of relief, the warm water flows down my body. Images of his beautiful doe chocolate brown eyes, a smiling face, and swaying of his body passed my mind, I opened my eyes panicked. I ranked my hands through my hairs frustrated.

What the hell is wrong with me?