The Daydreamer

**Sykkuno's P.O.V**

I woke up with a severe hangover, it wasn't worse, but my head was throbbing painfully. I groaned clutching my head and tugging my hair. The door of my room opened and George came with a glass of water and Advil. I looked at him thankfully, he was my life saver. He rolled his eyes at my expression "Your welcome. Now take those and come down for breakfast." He said knowing what I was thinking. He turned around and left, purposely banging the door more than required. I winced at the sound and glared at the door.

After gulping the Advil, I felt relief flow through me. I went to the bathroom and scrubbed myself with my favorite lemon and vanilla body washes, after finishing I went to my closet and chose an oversized T-shirt and my Pokémon pajamas. Perfect for lazing around. The Loud growl of my tummy made me aware, how hungry I was, it felt like I'd eaten last, a decade ago.

Entering the kitchen, I literally had hearts in my eyes, I wasn't able to take my eyes off the plate. "Dude you are drooling" George voiced. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. I wasn't. Or was I?

Just to confirm, I checked if I had some drool on my face. George chuckled at my reaction and pushed the plate in my direction. Without wasting a second I devoured the pancakes, bacon and scrambled eggs. I moaned in appreciation. "You ale the bwest cwook in thwe worll-d." I admired him with my mouth full of pancakes.

"Don't talk with your mouth full young man." He scolded, placing his hands on hip.

I smiled guiltily, then stuck my tongue out at him. "You are not much older than me George."

He shrugged. "I'm still two years older, and more mature..." I scoffed. ".. so you'll do as I say." He completed glaring. As if! "Anyways..." he started with a smirk. I know what's about to come, I forcefully stuffed more food in my mouth to avoid this talk. "Who was that hottie yesterday?" he leaned on the kitchen counter.

I let out a moan of despair. I knew it! "Don't stuff your face like that, you'll choke to death. And I won't let you die until you tell me about him." He added wiggling eyebrows.

Mentioning him brings back the memory of yesterday night. No doubt he was the most handsome man I'd ever laid my eyes on. He had the kind of face that stopped you in your tracks and forced you to give him attention. He had curly dark brown hair, so thick and lustrous, I'd to stop myself from running my hands through his hair. He had strong arched brows and eyelashes so thick and long, it should be illegal. He had a defined cheek bone and sharp, concrete jaws with stubble beard giving him a perfect 5 o'clock shadow look. He had a muscular body, his skin made him look sinfully handsome. His voice was deep and husky. He was so close to me that I could smell his musky cologne. And then his eyes... his eyes were the best part of his face, they were this unique, piercing brown shade. His Chocolate eyes resemble the dark, rich, strong, warm Brown Coffee. I found myself lost in his eyes. Then again, his lips...Ahh, his perfect lips ripe, so perfect for kissi- 

A loud sound of clearing of voice brought me out of my thoughts. I looked up to see George smirking "Daydreaming about prince charming? Was he that gorgeous? I mean you... were silent for a good 5 minutes." My face started to heat. I dropped my head down shielding my face with my hand so that he couldn't see.

"Oh, Puh-lease he was hideous." LIAR! I faked a shudder, scrunching up my nose in disgust. "I didn't accept his offer. Did I? I mean he was OK. Even if he was handsome, his arrogance spoils it all for him. I mean he was so shocked when I said I didn't know him. What was he... Osamu Dazai or Kiyoomi Sakusa? How was I supposed to know who the hell is he? Gosh, he was so conceited. I hope I never meet him again. " I said in one breath defending myself, stuffing more food into my mouth.

I really need to stop thinking about him.

He now laughed, a full blown laugh. "Okay honey... whatever you say." He sang going towards his room. "But your rant and blush say it all..."

I know he isn't finished talking nor is he going to stop. Oh my god! If he told Noah about this.... he would probably start planning my beach wedding in Hawaii with my twins in my arms. He has a very unhealthy obsession with twins

Ughh!! I groaned loudly and tried to hit my head on the counter.

But of course, it is me we are talking about. So guess what I hit instead?

My breakfast plate. Yes, Ladies and gentlemen, you heard it right.

I accidentally faceplant in my freaking food. 

And let me tell you.... this... hurts like Oh Jesus!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thankfully there was no swelling or marks of that accident. I have to go to my work and I can't go there with my swollen red face.

Anyways.... Guess what did George do when he saw me face planting in food?

Can't??

Well, he laughed rolling on the floor. Literally.

What a friend... right?

You would have done the same thing, Sy. Said my brain.

Of course, not. I thought back.

Really?

I mentally glared at my smart-ass brain. He knows me too well.

Of course, I'm your brain. Duh!

Vigorous shaking brought me back from my inner arguing.

Okay. I think I have hit my head pretty hard. "You Ok?" George asked trying to stop his laughter.

"Never been better" I answered with pure sarcasm. He burst out laughing again.

"W-what the he-" hahaha "-hell w-were y-you doing?" he asked between laughs.

I rolled my eyes, standing up crossing my arms. "I was just thinking of ways to take over the world." I said sarcastically.

He laughed again. "By face-planting in your food?"

"Yes. Because it's easier for me to think when I am around food." I gestured, waving my hands in the air. He doubled with laughter gasping for air.

"Don't you have to go to work?" I said glaring at him. He nodded, controlling his laugh and he went to the fridge and handed me a packet of frozen peas. "Put it on your face, you will feel better."

I took it from his hand hastily placing it on my face. Letting out a sigh, I peered at George. His face was red from trying not to laugh. I shook my head as a smile took over my face.

"You can lau-." I heard laughter. I couldn't control anymore and I laughed with him.

I admit... it was funny. I mean how many people would face plants in their food? No one. 

But apparently.... I do.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I decided to post early to make up for not posting too much. And to the people who spared some time to read the Prologue of my new book "Elusive Guy". Thank you very much!