Ugh, Not Again!

**Sykkuno's P.O.V**

Ok, I admit I made a wrong decision. I should have listened to the mind instead of my stomach.

Damn you! I glared at my stomach. Some people gave me weird looks while passing. Opps! I might have said it aloud. I smiled sheepishly at them.

Trap Anthem by MC Virgins and Yun Head blasted through my phone, Noah, I grinned at my phone.

"You know how much I love you, Noah," I said, picking up the phone. He chuckled. "What happened this time?" He asked. "Shopping happened" I replied.

I heard Noah laughing. "Aw.. I'm sorry Sprout." He said not sounding sorry at all. I rolled my eyes.

"Let me guess... he convinced you with food?" He guessed exactly the reason. He knows me too well. "Free and unlimited." I provided. "Sounds tempting." He said laughing.

"Exactly!!" I whined. "That's the only reason I'm here for nearly three..."I looked at my watch and groaned."...and half an hour." What's taking him so long!

"Woah! Now I really feel sorry" He sighed. This time actually sounding sorry. "You want to watch some Anime with pizza and coke tonight?" He asked. "Fries too. You are an angel Noah, have I told you how much I love you?" I let out an excited chuckle. He burst into an enormous belly laugh. "Yes, yes you did already. And I love you too, sprout. Ok, I have to go now. Ciao!"

"Don't forget the fries." I reminded him. "I wouldn't dare." He laughed before hanging up.

I grinned widely, before walking towards the changing. I knocked on the door. "Are you dead in there G? Because I'll be if I didn't get food right now." I said knocking louder.

"This is the last shop Sy, then we can go." He said I can imagine him rolling eyes.

"Yeah? I'm hearing 'This is the last shop' from like the last three shops." I glared at the closed door crossing my arms across my chest. "Can we go please I'm really hungry" I whined.

The door finally opened and G strolled out carrying four hoodies in his hand. "Don't get your pants twisted Sy, I am almost done. Anyway didn't you eat just before we came to the mall?" He asked.

"Almost???" I screamed in his face. "And that was three hours and thirty minutes ago. Well, now forty." I answered glaring at my watch.

"Same thing." He said paying for his hoodies.

"Not the same. No more shopping. We are going now. Like right now." I said trying to get him away from all the shops. I tried. Oh boy! He is strong. I pulled him with all my strength but he didn't budge an inch.

"Oh god, I almost forgot, I need some new LED Lights, let me just grab some really quick, I promise. Why don't you go and check out the anime store? You wanted those new Demon Slayer shoes, didn't you?" He asked. I thought for a moment. Well, I did want them.

I nodded. "Ok, but I swear if you-" He didn't let me complete and dragged me to the nearest store. "Ok this is your stop, I'll be right there" He pointed to the store right in front of mine. with that, he ran away. Literally. I searched there for a while and went to another store.

I started looking for my limited edition Tanjiro Sneakers. There... I saw my- Thud!

I heard a sound followed by a whimpering voice "I'm sorry mam, I didn't mean-" A sharp high-pitched voice cut her off in the middle. "Mean to say it aloud?" I turned around to see a fake blond standing menacingly above a frightened teenage worker. "You low-class poor people, what would know about fashion? huh? Did I ask for your opinion about my dress?" she yells at her. Poor girl looked like she was ready to cry. "Wow! Look at you crying like a baby. So pathetic." she continued.

"What happened here? Why is she crying, Meghan? What did you do?" Another voice said I looked to see a beautiful Ombre haired girl came looking sympathetically at the girl and glared at Barbie [Oh Jesus]. She looks very familiar, she has familiar brown eyes.

"I did?" she scoffed and pointed a finger to the girl "She did. That mere worker insulted my dress? Saying it wasn't appropriate to wear on business parties. Like she knows what's it's like." She glared at the girl.

I went near the girl and helped her stand up. "Are you ok?" I asked. She nodded with tears streaming down her eyes.

"Oh, look at another waste of space," BB said. "I'm sorry but were you referring to yourself, miss?" I asked in a sickeningly sweet voice and batting my eyelash at her.

"No, I was referring to you, don't you understand English?" she said confused. Ok, she is not just a Barbie [Oh Jesus] but a Dumb Barbie {Oh Jesus]. I heard snickering behind her. I looked to see a man standing beside a dark haired girl laughing. "Oh My God! What the hell are you wearing?" DBB asked, staring at me from head to toe and shaking her head like she couldn't believe what she was seeing. Why? I have no idea. Ok, I admit I was too lazy to bother about my outfit, but it is totally comfy and feels too good to change.

"Oh, these?" I pointed at my outfit "These are called Clothes, but I'm sure you've no idea what's that. Do you?" I asked looking at her dress... or whatever it is.

"Did you just insult my clothes?" She spat angrily. I cringed at her high pitched voice. "Are you trying to make my ear bleed? if you are, you are doing a great job here." I said rubbing my ears.

"Shut up you... Do you know who I am? "She asked. "Ummm... Let me guess... you're the first person in your family without a tail?" Everybody around me burst out laughing.

She gasped as her eyes went wide. "D-Did you just insult...m-me?'' She asked pointing to herself. "Thank god you finally understood." I sighed dramatically. "Well it was interesting to meet you, but I've to go and find my friend. "I held my hand to shake. But she was too shocked to do anything. I shrugged and turned to walk away. Before I could do that her high pitched voice stopped me. "Where the hell do you think you are going? You can't just go away after insulting me. I am the daughter of famous fashion designer Lauren Green and Businessman Aiden Williams. You have no idea what I can do to you-" She stopped in the middle. "Are you even listening to me?"

"I'm sorry, I was just trying to figure out where the hell you got the idea that I cared!" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She glared "You.. you ugly hideous bitch."

I rolled my eyes at her lame insult. "Sorry, but do I have a mirror on my face?" I've had enough of these. I'm hungry and tired and sleepy. I just need some food and my bed. Is that so much to ask? "You know I met a guy yesterday at a club and he was exactly like you a Conceited stupid moron. You should really contact him." I don't know why I said that. But hey, I didn't have food in my system and my brain refuses to work.

She opened her mouth but nothing came out, instead, I heard a deep chuckle followed by a deep and husky voice. "Talking about me sweetheart?" I turned around faster than a speeding bullet as my eyes went wide as my jaw hit the floor. I groaned.

Ugh, Not again.