Go Clubbing!

**SYKKUNO'S POV**

We entered the Club, it was huge and opulent. We walked through the gang making our way towards the bar. Noah wore a white t-shirt underneath the black leather jacket and black jeans and white converse giving him a bad boy look, which was totally opposite of him. Together with his blond hair and chocolate brown doe eyes, he's too cute and a complete sweetheart. On the opposite side George wore a striped white shirt underneath a biker jacket and ripped jeans, it complements his dark brown hair and white skin, he paired it with White Nike sneakers, not that he required, he was pretty tall with his 5'9 height, whereas, I'm 5'6 and wore a perfectly tailored suit. I let my fluffy brown hair down because I was too lazy to even try to do my hair, I paired my suit with a black sneaker that has white stripes at the top .

Yeah. I'm not a lover of leather shoes.

We finally reached the bar after tons of battling drunken jerks and ordered as per our ritual, which may be a large mug of beer.

"Ready?" Noah said and that we nodded concentrating on the glass "The one who lose need to do laundry for every week ," He added.

"No... for a month." I piped in.

"OK. Let's do it. I'm starting the count." Said George and began counting

1...
2...
3...
Go...

We drank our beers, I nearly gulped down the entire mug. I shuddered because the bitter taste passed my throat. My eyes watered as I was gulping a large amount directly. I finished my mug and looked to both my side smiling, my grins widen once I realized I was the first one to end. I jumped off my seat and began my happy dance.

"Who won? The invincible Super Sy won..." Hiccup "I won..." I sang loudly, dancing.

Guess I'm a little tipsy already.

The competition was still on between Noah and George, and it seems Noah was winning. George knew that too that's why he didn't let Noah complete by hitting him within the back of his head and spilling some drinks on him.

"Hey. That's not fair." Noah huffed angrily.

"Everything fair in love and war honey." George winked after completing his glass. "And you, my darling, need to do our laundry for a month." He slurred slightly grinning, while Noah pouted.

"OK. That's enough. Come on now we've to rock the floor ." As if DJ heard my thoughts, he changed the song and RITMO by Black Eyed Peas, J Balvin rang through the club.

I looked over to George grinning widely, this was Our song. We fell in love with the song from the first time we heard it. He grinned back and that we ran towards the floor dragging Noah along. We swayed our hips and bobbing our head with the beats. Towards the end of the song, I got tired so I left both of them and visited the bar again.

Yes, I'm as active as a koala.

I visited bar and ordered vodka shots, the bartender served me with a wink and a piece of paper. I took a shot then opened the paper to seek a number written on it with a heart and call me. I rolled my eyes and looked up, but nobody was there, I crumpled the piece of paper and threw it in the nearest dustbin. Bingo! I took another shot and shook my head at the bitter taste.

"Why don't we get drunk and make some bad decisions?" A deep and husky voice whispered near my ear sending shivers through my body.

I turned around to yell a Fuck off but stopped once I faced a Greek god looking down at me. I gazed at him from head to toe, once I met his eyes, something about his dark and romantic brown eyes made me ditch my surrounding. It had been the foremost beautiful eye color I even have ever seen. A good smirk settled on his face, which brought me back to our little situation here. He screams I'm rich and a playboy. Get a grip! 

Yeah!

"You appear as if you already are. Do you really want to repeat your parent's decision?" I said watching him scrunching my nose a touch .

His smirk dropped, as he opened his mouth to mention something then closed it. He stood there gaping at me sort of a fish. I rolled my eyes turning around when he spoke again. "Are you blind?"

I scoffed. Not only he's a Richie playboy but conceited too. "I'm going to be if I have see your face for an additional minute.... wait... make it second." He stared at me with a bewildered expression. "Ow... ow... My eyes are hurting could you please take your face elsewhere." I said rubbing my eyes with my hands for a little dramatic effect.
I should really  join Hollywood.
"Do you recognize who I am?" He asked with a pained expression.
I placed on a thoughtful expression on my face then snapped my thumb and pointer fingers together forming an O with my mouth. His expression somehow seemed relaxed but dropped when my mouth opened again. "Weren't you the one who sent me that friend request on Facebook then claimed to not be a stalker, but then... Why did you  follow me all the way here just to ask me if I  know who you are?" He scowled at me. 

"I... I'm not your stalker, how could y-you not know m-me? Me??" He said with a perplexed expression. That got me thinking, is he someone I should know? Why is he acting like he's the king of the world?

I merely shrugged suddenly getting uninterested in talking . I actually needed food now. "I would like to chit chat, but I'm bored now and my friends are probably  trying to look for me. See you." I said with a fake grin then mumbled a Never, though not loud enough for him to listen to. I left him standing there. Who was he? Is he someone important? What if he's part of a Mafia? He doesn't appear as if is though. Maybe he is? Is he getting to kidnap me? 

I groaned and hit my head with my fist, why do I always need to be so sassy at a time like this.
Today was an long and tiring day. I'm looking for some food and sleep in my soft warm bed.

Just brooding about food and my bed made me sigh.