I'm Screwed!

**Corpse's P.O.V**

"Talking about me sweetheart?" I chuckled. He remembered me. Okay, something is definitely wrong with me. I couldn't stop thinking about him, after our last night. Wow, that sounds really wrong.

I heard him groan mumbling something like Ugh, Not again. Everyone around me gasped. He turned red when he realized he said that out loud. He composed himself. "I was joking about that stalker thing, you know that right?" He raised an eyebrow crossing his arms.

I scoffed. "Don't give yourself that much importance love."

Sweetheart? Love? Where did that come from?

"Yeah? Who could be more important than me? You don't count yourself do you?" He wiggled his eyebrows. My friends laughed while the girl beside him tugged his hands to stop, which he ignored.

A high pitched voice broke our glaring contest. "Oh honey, you came for me?" The blondie came to me kissing me fully on my lips, tongue involved. I would have taken on that opportunity if this brown eyed intriguing man wasn't standing in front of me scrunching his cute button nose in an adorable manner.

I'm turning into a woman!!

I pushed her away and wiped my mouth disgusted. She pouted. "Well, wasn't this a couple made from heaven. You know I was just asking her to see you. You are so perfect together." He sighed dreamily making a heart shape in front of his chest. Blondie grinned, not catching the sarcasm in his voice. Why was I with her again? Oh! yeah, she was good in bed.

"We are not a couple," I said stiffly. "We are not?" yelled the blondie beside me.

"A couple of fucks doesn't make us a couple. You know what I'm like and what you are getting yourself into." I shrugged. She gasped beside me "B-but I thought I was special." Her voice broke.

"I never did anything to make you feel I wanted you any other way than getting my fucks. It's your fault to think otherwise Melissa." I know this is cruel but she did agree to no string attached rule and if she thinks I'll live with someone like her it's her own fault.

Slap!

Everyone gasped while the club boy chuckled before covering it with coughs. I glowered at the blonde as she apologized furiously. "Go away from here before I do something that both, you and I will regret." She scurried away from there as fast as she could.

Everything was dead silent until the boy broke it. "Wow..!! That was quite a show. You deserved it though." I glared at him. He held up his hands in surrender. "No need to kill me, dude. Geez, calm down...I was just saying."

"And why did I deserve that? for saying the truth.?" I scowled at him.

"No, I mean even if she was a [Oh Jesus], that was a really bad way to end things, whatever you had, you were too cruel to her." He said.

"Better a cruel truth than a comfortable delusion.. right?" I argued.

"Right... but when you are living a comfortable delusion it isn't necessary to break the cruel truth in front of so many people who are ready to judge you even if you are not the wrong person, it leaves you vulnerable with a crushed self-confidence and heart, which hurts a million times more than the slap on your face." He said in an angry voice. I saw hurt flashes through his eyes before he covered it with a dazzling smile. "And it was worse when you said her name wrong." He laughed. It was a forced one "Man! I would have beaten the crap out of you if you had said my name wrong."

"Oh, here you are, God, five minutes.... I leave you alone for minutes and you've gone missing. You have any idea how long I and Noah had been looking for you?" I heard a voice say. The boy looked at someone behind me as a wide and genuine smile took over his face. "Surprise sprout." Another familiar voice piped in.

He skipped his steps moving towards them, I turned around. My hands clenched into a fist as he jumped on a guy, who caught him with ease.

"Long day?" He asked. He nodded mumbling something. I was shaking in anger and was millisecond away from breaking his arms and choking him to death.

"Mr. Crawford? W-what are you doing here?" The guy asked but I was busy glaring at his hands around my boy. My boy? Oh boy! I am screwed.

"Why? Am I not allowed here, Mr. Walter." I asked, pocketing my fisted hands, trying to calm myself. "No...No s-sir I didn't mean-" He started before the boy broke in. "Mr. Crawford?" He thought aloud again before his eyes went wide. "You didn't mean Corpse Crawford, do you? Is he Nolan Crawford?" He asked hesitantly.

"In the flesh" I smirked, pointing to myself. His expression was priceless, I couldn't help myself but laugh loudly with tears streaming down my eyes.

He scowled with a pout. "It's not funny." I laughed even more. "No, it's not, it's fucking hilarious." I double up with a laugh. His lips twitched up from the side of his lips but he covered it with a scowl.

"Umm.." Noah nudged him. "You know him, Sy?" He asks confused.

He glared at me before nodding. "I'm hungry we need to go now. Right now." He starts dragging both of them. "Why leave such an early shortcake? The fun has just started." I tried to make him stay." he shook his head a little...scared? From me? I don't want him to be scared of me.

"I'm not short." He shouted before scurrying away. I laughed loudly. Definitely not sacred. Shocked? yes....Scared? hell no

I turned to my side to see Dream was looking at his brown head friend with an unreadable expression on his face. I nudged Dream which broke him out of his reverie.

**Dream's P.O.V**

After getting the call from Caleb about the club boy being here I dragged Corpse to the mall. I can feel the love already!!

He was the first guy to reject him and Corpse couldn't handle it. He was going on and on about the boy throughout the night when I called him last night. I know he won't show but he is attracted to him. I mean he was gorgeous and from the things he said about him I can tell he is different from others just like my.... anyways, he is the only guy that challenged him and did not give in to his charms.

We reached the store to which Caleb called us and saw Meghan and him arguing. Well more like Meghan getting insulted by his sarcasm.

His so funny...Is he my long lost brother or something? I wasn't able to control my laughter.

"Oh, here you are, God, five minutes.... I leave you alone for minutes and you get missing. You have any idea how long I and Noah have been looking for you?" I heard a very familiar voice say. A voice I only hear in my dreams.

The club boy skipped his steps moving towards them, and jumped on a guy, who caught him with ease laughing, I saw Corpse clenching his fist and glaring at the boy. I smirked. He got it bad.

"Mr. Crawford? W-what are you doing here?" Noah, a guy from Corpse's office asked. He puts the boy down and moves aside.

There I saw him. After 6 years. 6 fucking years! I turned out of the background and my eyes were focused on the boy in front of me. Same beautiful denmark brown eyes, gorgeous brown hair, staring at Corpse wide eyed and opened mouth. He was still fucking gorgeous as I saw him for the first time. His eyes turned towards me and became wider if it was even possible, many emotions passed his eyes. He stared at me without blinking as I did the same.

I felt someone nudge my side, I glared at the person, this seems to break him out of his reverie and he let his friend drag him away.

I watched as the club boy dragged him away.

Him. My gogy.