Afton Family AU 1

Human form they have some injury in it that prevents them from doing things.
^^
IE:
C.C. Afton struggles with talking, walking, and attention as well as understanding emotions.

Elizabeth Afton hates the cold and can't eat in human form, she will sometimes bleed from the mouth.

William Afton can't walk, as most if not all of his body was churst by Spring-Bonnie,
William also is partly blind and struggles with hearing low noises such as a whispers or normal levels of talking, yelling or writing on his arm is a good way of communicate or speaking in a simi loud voice.

Mrs.Afton do to the car crash she can not use her left arm and will bleed from a gash in her head if she hits it or even a light tap.

Terrence Afton died do to protecting Michael and C.C on their way home from school from a stray buttle in the chest, the area it hit was the lungs so every now and then he will cough up blood and find it difficult to breath.

Michael Afton died due to the "Scooper" With his insides all scooped out he no longer needs to eat, drink, or even sleep, he built an second "Ennder" due to the first leaving him, with out this he can not walk, talk, or build.

Animatronic Possisend
Michael Afton: "Eannrad", Corspe
Mrs.Afton: Original Puppet but then parts of her body was put into Ballar causing her to lose control over puppet.
Eli Afton: Circus Baby, Scrap Baby, Eanndra. (The one that scoped Michael)
Terrence Afton: Nightmare, angle form as well
C.C Afton: Angel form, Fredbear/Golden Freddy, Phantom Freddy

Information
Terrence Afton was the first to die in '81 due to protecting C.C and Michael on their way home from School, Eli was home sick that day. William Afton got a call from the hospital that Terrence got shot and that C.C and Michael were at the hospital with him. William told Mrs. Afton then quickly headed to the hospital, Terrence did not make it and flat line under surgery. C.C and Michael were tramatize by this. C.C hates loud and sudden noises while Michael hates blood and the color red as he stayed bloody almost the whole time trying to stop the bleeding. After the incident rumors began to circle around him that he purposely let Terrence die, Michael traumatize and pissed began to started fights in order to get the attention away from Terrence and the incident. Michael made friends with Terrence old friends, and together they became a little group. C.C. became quite and would often run out of class to find Michael and his group as they were much quieter then the class. Elizabeth was not close with either of them and would often lie to their parents that they would bully her but they did not believe her as often Michael would come home with bruises and C.C would stay clear of Elizabeth most of the time. Still William and Mrs. Afton would often spoil her while they would not negulet Michael and C.C they would not give the boys the same treatment. William would allow Michael and C.C to watch him work on animatronic. Under the watch of William or Henry Emily, Michael would be allowed to work and built animatronic too. Michael end up building Bon-Bon for C.C as a way to communicate and an entertainment score but a deal was made for C.C to have it with Michael. The deal was C.C had to stay in class for three days a week in order for C.C to have Bon-Bon. C.C agree and began to stay in class for three days a week and then stay with Michael and his friends for the rest of the time. Elizabeth jesuos of the animatronic begged for an animatronic for herself to William and Mrs.Afton after weeks of begging they gave in. William began to create Circus baby then told Henry about created a hold group around Circus Baby and Bon-Bon, thous Circus Baby Rental was created, with Mrs Afton being the inspiration for Ballora. William on a three day weekend brought Elizabeth, C.C, Michael and his friends to Freddy Fazbear Pizza. C.C hated the place and sticked close to Michael and his friends who mainly played games. Elizabeth followed William around closely as she did not get along with them. Henry who was fixing Foxy invited the group of friends to see him fox Foxy. C.C dislike the idea as did Michael as he was still a bit frightened by the color red but he was convinced his friends that they and Henry would be there in case something happens. During the process of fixing Foxy a loud scream echo through out the quiet restaurant, a kid got in and was now in the back room arm stuck in a pro type of a spring lock suit that was old. William and Henry called the police and hospital all the kids were scared but the most scared was C.C who began to have nightmares. William allowed each of the kids to take something , Elizabeth took an Circus Baby doll that just came out, C.C took a gold and purple stuff bunny, Michael took a Foxy mask even with the incident he did slightly over come his fear, Mark took a Freddy mask, Simon took a Bonny mask, while _____ took a Chika mask. In '83 a few months before the bite, Michael, Mark, Simon, and ____ were told to bully C.C or else C.C would meet a fate worse then Terrence and they would follow. C.C who decided to find them after his class started to scream in joy about a game found out about the threat and told them he was find with the scaring as along as when they were alone they could be the fun group again. Michael and the others agreed and said that they should tell Henry or William. They decided to tell Henry as William was slowly dissolving as he and Mrs. Afton began to fight more and more. As C.C birthday grew closer the bulling got worse and Michael and his group was told to put C.C in Fredbears mouth on his birthday. Michael and his friends told C.C about this C.C nodded and said, "Tell them okay, I can do this Big Brothers!" That was the first time C.C called any one but Michael big brother and it warmed all of there hearts. Mark suggested to tell Henry so nothing goes wrong.
The day of the bite, Henry told them not to do it that Fredbear was having issues and is having spring lock troubles. The group agreed not to do it, little did they know the group that threatened them was at the party in the say masks. C.C stood to the back near Henry the whole time till Henry had to go and check on William who was fixing the four other animatronics. That was when the bulling group made their move, the group took C.C and carried him up to Fredbear, Michael and his friends saw this and tried to make their way to stop them as Mark went and got William and Henry but it was to late a loud crunch and screams filled the restaurant. Michael fell to the group his face bloody while William held down the other one in the foxy mask while Henry called the cops and the other employees were pushing children and parents outside.
C.C lived on Life support for three months before flat lining.
Michael and his friends were bullied after words by the same group except for the fox mask that was in jail. A week after C.C death the first murder happened in Freddys. Mrs. Afton end up driving off a cliff after a fight with William. Henry tried to help keep the family together but after Elizabeth went Missing at her own party William pushed Henry away. Henry kept in contact with Michael saying "You are always welcome at my house." William kept murdering tilt he went back to Freddys and was chased by the children except for C.C. in to spring bonnie. C.C after hearing what the other children did to his father grew made and attacking them at random, but slowly the two other spirits in Golden Freddy took over and locked him up away from them but near Springtrap. After William death, Michael began to live with Henry taking small jobs such as moving animatronic and building them. He end up moving Springtrap to Fazbear fright about 18 years after the aditcent. After that Michael took up a job at Circus Baby rental as a repair man and night guard. Where he was scoped, after telling Henry what happened Henry and Michael built a exoskeleton for Michael knowing the one inside of Michael will leave once it powers on.
Springtrap trapped woke six years after Michael took him to Fazbear Fright with Phantom Freddy next to him cleaning up some of his old blood and fixing some of the spring locks. Springtrap confused tried to speak only for a large black, gold and bloody weirdly teeth Freddy to come in scaring off Phantom Freddy. Nightmare introduced himself to Springtrap saying he was a co-leader to the nightmares that was in Fazbear Fright. Nightmare then walked out a jump scary echo through out the building as Phantom Freddy slowly came back into view of Springtrap. Phantom Freddy slowly explain where they were, what has happened sence Springtrap died and who both he and Nightmare were.
"If that was Terrence why are you scare?" Springtrap asked one day after C.C fixed his head springs.
Phantom Freddy sat next to Springtrap cruling up, "The others don't like me, Terry stops the nightmares from scaring me but the other phantoms don't listen to him, or me... sometimes Terry gets really loud when he is mad."
Springtrap after being fixed by Phantom Freddy and Nightmare took control over the Phantoms stating that Phantom Freddy was in command if anything happened to him. Durning this time Mrs.Afton was slowly being moved into Ballora by an unknown glitchy thing. After the fire at Fazbear Fright Springtrap, the Phantoms and the nightmares were moved to a different location that was run by Henry and Michael. Springtrap convenient C.C and Terrence to download them self with him into the mainframe, this led to the creation of Glitchtrap. C.C and Terrence were not as lucky they were stop by a virus and a firewall kicking there congestion out of Nightmare and Phantom Freddy.
——————————A/N———————————
There will be more added but my phone is going to die soon so I need to puilg it in. So just tell me what you think about it please nothing to hurt full though please.