50.

TWITTER CHAT
Taerotic

TAEHYUNG
So... um, now do you know who I am or something?

TAEHYUNG
Please don't say yes, cuz that would ruin my whole idea and the whole point of this book-

JUNGKOOK
I have narrowed everything down to two people.

JUNGKOOK
And both their last names are Kim, and both's first names start with T.

TAEHYUNG
Oh, who are they?

JUNGKOOK
Not gonna tell you 😤

JUNGKOOK
But judging by your reaction, you're definitely one of the two

TAEHYUNG
Well you can find out tomorrow how about that?

JUNGKOOK
Deal, Kim

TAEHYUNG
Now go to sleep, it's late.

JUNGKOOK
Fine fine

TAEHYUNG
Goodnight, princess

JUNGKOOK
Goodnight

<•>

[next day]

It was nearly the end of the last period, everyone was on their phone when Jungkook received a text. The familiar name on the screen making his lips curl into a smile.

<•>

TWITTER CHAT
Taerotic

TAEHYUNG
Are you tired yet? Because you've been running through my mind all day!

JUNGKOOK
Actually...

JUNGKOOK
I could ask you the same thing

<•>

Jungkook's eyes lunged around the whole class, looking for two specific people. His eyes landing on a specific redhead, who's eyes were glued to his phone.

And another black haired male who's eyes were also glued to his phone, with a smile tugging at his lips.

<•>

TWITTER CHAT
Taerotic

Jungfook
Found you

<•>

And Jungkook saw the black haired person's eyes widen a little, and that confirmed Jungkook's guess.

Just in time, the sound of school bell ringing cut through all of their ears. Everyone started rushing out the door, and Jungkook hurriedly packed his belongings and walked towards the other cautiously.

A smiled tugging on his lips as he admired the male infront of him, his black hair falling onto his forehead as he put his books in his bag. His prominent muscles that bulged through his t-shirt. His spotless face that shined like a fucking diamond!

Jungkook walked over, tapping the male on his shoulder slightly, making him turn towards himself.

The other's eyes bulged for a second before a faint red colour spread across his neck.

"H-hi..." Taehyung mustered out nervously, he really was pissing his pants

"Hey, Taehyung" Jungkook exclaimed giddily, his smile sitting beautifully on his lips. And Taehyung could've sworn he fell for the brunette all over again.

"So, you're gonna keep staring at me like that?" Jungkook chuckled, catching Taehyung staring at him.

The flustered male quickly put all his belongings in his bag, silently cursing at himself for losing his shit infront of Jungkook.

"You're not nearly as confident in person as you were on text" Jungkook giggled

"Yeah? Well how'd you react if your crush came over to you after you've been flirting with him for more than a month?" Taehyung questioned, resting one of his arms on his waist and the other on the table.

"I'd die of embarrassment"

"See? You're even worse" Taehyung chuckled

And before he could comprehend anything, he felt two arms being thrown around his neck, and Jungkook's body flushed against his own.

"Princess what's wrong?" Taehyung asks, his voice laced with worry, and only worry.

The brunette buries his face into Taehyung's neck, before shaking his head.

"Thankyou...for making me feel wanted. I know I was like very confident about myself over text, but in reality I'm always insecure about my face, my body, my everything." Jungkook spoke in a small voice, refusing to let go of the older boy.

Taehyung's arms wrapped around the brunette instantly. "Hey... don't do that, princess, you're not unwanted or anything. And you're super pretty, did anyone tell you that? And plus I'd still like you even if you were a little chubbier. Heck it doesn't even matter, you could be chubby, muscly, skinny or bony, wait- not bony cuz that'd be dangerous. What I'm saying is that you don't need to doubt yourself okay? You're my princess, and you deserve to be treated like one too!" Taehyung blabbered out, he really didn't want Jungkook to believe any of the bullshit he was believing.

If anyone thought Jungkook was ugly, it's their loss. Because the brunette was the prettiest on the planet in the eyes of Taehyung.

Jungkook pulled back "your princess?" He quirked up an eyebrow

"Soon" Taehyung scratched the back of his neck nervously.

Then he felt Jungkook's arms around his neck all over again, with the brunette looking him straight in the eyes with a smile on his lips.

Taehyung returned the look, his arms going down to lock around the brunette's waist.

"Now, about that date of ours..."

<•>