Planing

The King, emperor, and all of their nobles were on their knees in front of Ainz throne while the owner of said throne looked down at them with his dreadful red eyes "Your countries have surrendered to me and are now part of my territory meaning you are no longer needed as you would only disrupt the order of my new kingdom-" Ainz was saying, "Then get it over with and kill us!" Jercniv yelled out only to be met with a kick to the face from Y/N

"Thank you Y/N" Ainz thanked before turning back to the prisoners "But no, you will not be killed, instead, you will be sent to a new land Y/N has discovered to see if it is worth building and colonising there" they all looked confused, how was this worse than death? All they had to do was find out how to escape the land they were being sent to and they would be free

"All right, step through the portal" Y/N commanded after cutting a hole in space with his sword. On the other side was a portal that would take them to their new homes "Single file through and wait for me on the other side, I will give you some things to try survive" he ordered

On the other side the prisoners found that they were on a beach that had a forest right next to it and far in the distance they could see a weird monumental like thing "Where are we?" one of the nobles asked, "You are currently on the Ark designated Island, as the name suggests, you are on an island, on it there are many types of creatures you have never seen before, some will kill you, others will leave you alone" Y/N answered as he stepped out

"Your goal is to survive, we will be back in about 20 years to see your progress, those of you still alive will be given freedom. Now, onto what I will give you that will help you survive" Y/N said before snapping his fingers, the prisoners all fell to the ground clutching their arms in pain

After a while they removed their hands to see a weird metallic prism-like thing in their arms "These will make crafting and taming easier... well, good luck" he said before stepping through the portal and having it disappear along with him

"Bet none of them will even make 10 years," Salem said when her husband came back through, "Why would I bet against something I 100 present agree with?" he asked with a smile "Anyway, we should start getting ready to go to the elf continent, have any new reports about it came in?"

Salem smiled wider at the question"Yes in fact there have if you remember, at the top of the sun and moon elf countries there was an unexplored region. Turns out that there were mountains there that had only one pass through that are guarded by undead, the undead follow Nagasha, a mortal who became a powerful undead and fashioned himself into a god, due to some searching that was done we found out that 500 years ago he tried to conquer all of Eldonia, the inhabitant's name for the continent, and conquered all the way up to the high elf capital but was stopped and pushed back when almost all the elves united, the ones that didn't join were the dark elves, with the aid of their allies, he did however remain in control of the mountains and the ruined cities he had conquered on the other side"

"Hmm, what level is he estimated to be?" Y/N asked with interest, "Our forces haven't been able to find out, he always stays in his throne room so they haven't been able to find out" Salem said with a frown, "That is bothersome but we can find out later, you mentioned they had allies. Care to explain?"

"Below the High elf kingdom is a large human kingdom that they vainly named the Holy Neara Empire after their founder Neara Katis and her brother Athowen Katis 560 years ago but they broke into a civil war 550 years ago due to the brother's jealousy and greed where he took command of the trading city of the small empire, I would like to point out that I think that Nagash could have been affecting him but we will never know, anyway, it is a large empire that prides itself on its military and devotion to their goddess Neara who performed holy magic making them believe she was a goddess"

"Is that all?" Y/N asked with a thoughtful look on his face, "Almost, there are tribes of monsters to the east that are constantly at war with each other, they have no set leader and have never truly been united under one banner, a lion-man tried to unite them under his own banner 300 years ago so that he could establish a kingdom and try to challenge the deep elves who are not that technologically advanced. To gain control of a tribe you must kill the leader of the other tribe, he managed to take control of 2 tribes but was killed in his 3rd challenge against a lizard man where they both killed each other, since they couldn't decide who should lead them the tribes went to war with each other and it is still going on till today"

"We could take advantage of their war and put one of our puppets in charge of them" Y/N thought aloud, "Yes we can, besides that, there have also been towers spotted all over the continent that are inhabited by harpies, insect-men and a few wyvernoids, they are mostly knowledge seekers and do not wish for war but tent to have small skirmishes with the winged elves over air territory"

"That reminded me, are there any ongoing wars?", "Besides from the tribes there is an ongoing war between the wood and dark elves over who is the rulers of the forest, the wood elves are supposed to be supported by the high elves but after 5 years they pulled out their forces, that was 2 years ago. The dark elves have no supporters but are rather cunning and so are doing rather well. They had a large battle at their borders which has since become known as the Blood Forest Battle were all the blood that was spilt made the leaves of the magical tree turn red, the battle was won by the dark elves but they lost 100 000 troops out of their 150 000, the wood elves faired no better and lost 120 000 out of their 150 000"

"I have a plan, just need to talk it through with Ainz and see if I can bring some of my servants along" Y/N said before they changed course and started making their way to Ainz office