Prolog

(please do excuse me if I get somethings wrong, haven't watched the anime in quite a while)

Momonga POV

{Hero Hero has logged out}

Momonga sighed, he was so lonely, he looked around the table that he sat at, 40 empty seats...the seats of the friends that left him. " 'We'll meet again IRL' huh," he said, repeating the last words Hero Hero said to him.

BAM!

"AND HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT" He yelled out to the empty seats after slamming his hand on the table "WE BUILT THIS PLACE TOGETHER AND YOU ALL ABANDONED IT"

"No, that's not fair on them, they just picked IRL and family over a virtual world" He sighed to himself, he really missed them all, the last time he got to play with one of them was a year ago when Y/N joined to play. "Y/N, where have you been, you used to play just as much, if not more, than me, and you even got your wife Salem to join the guild...*sigh* wish you could join me on the last da-"

{Y/N has logged on}

{Salem has logged on}

The doors to the meeting room opened and in walked Y/N and Salem. "Hello there," Y/N said walking to Momonga and hugging him "How ya been you big bag of bones," Y/N asked while walking to his seat next to Momonga.

"I've been alright," Momonga said, still in shock that his friend had logged back in after a year just as he was wishing to see his again. " and you guys?" he asked getting over his shock.

"We've been good" Salem replied to him sending him a smiley face emoticon while going to sit next to her husband " Although, I do regret not coming back to YGGDRASIL sooner

"We've been good" Salem replied to him sending him a smiley face emoticon while going to sit next to her husband " Although, I do regret not coming back to YGGDRASIL sooner...you must've, been so only all on your own, and we must apologies for leaving you without an explanation"

"It's all good," Momonga said, waving his hand through the air "You came back for the end, that's, what matters to me."

"Still, let us catch up for now and talk of the good old days" Y/N said sitting up from his leaning position on the chair while putting his elbows on the table looking at Momonga

And so they did, they talked about the times when the guild was still a powerhouse that could be attacked by 1 500 players and still not be defeated.

"And Ulbert had us all wait in the throne room to welcome the 'Heros' to their final demise," Y/N said happily before bursting out laughing " and they couldn't even get past the 7th floor (A/N: yes I realize it is actually the 8th floor but I have a reason for changing it)" Momonga chuckled while Salem giggled behind her hand. "Can't really say I was surprised considering that your daughters also guard that floor" Momonga said referring to the 6 NPS that Y/N and Salem created to be their daughters.