ANNOUNCEMENT

hey hi yes hello hey uhm sorry to keep you waiting. i know that its been years since i last update anything to be honest. i keep saying i'd continue the story but honestly, its been so long that i barely remember the plot i was going for.

but i just want to say thank you. truly, from the bottom of my heart i cannot be more grateful to have your continuous support.

its a dick move really to just abandon what i started and leave everyone in the dust but i simply have lost interest in the story and in the fandom in gerenal. i tried forcing myself to maybe squeeze out a few chapters, that way i at least could give you anything but disappointment. but in the end i wasnt able to.

im really sorry to those who kept their hopes up and to those who expected an update. you deserved the completed book.

i remember i had so many plans for this series and im disappointed in myself that i cant have those realized.

i spent a good amount of my teen years on wattpad making stories and just creating. ive learned a lot from here and have learned a lot since ive started.

but i think mostly i learned to let go.

i used to think that i could never just up and leave writing. i used to think that i had to be there for every new comment and every new message. but i understand now that there was definately more to life than that.

i remember i used to cut my classes just to write more chapters and make more content.

it feels weird saying these words to you.

a lot of you have been here since the beginning and that thought just awes me and i wish there was a way to repay you for your support.

a lot of you are new too. and thats fine. i appreciate your support nonetheless.

christ. i feel all old and shit now. like im passing down my dunb wisdom to the next generation before i go.

but i guess, in a way, its the same thing.

i dont think i can ever give up like writing. i like making things, and entertaining too. but maybe writing just isn't the way i want to convey my ideas anymore.

or maybe it is and im just not at the right time.

i'll figure it out somehow.

but, this is good bye for now.

thank again so much for your love and support. i truly appreciate it. i dont think i could have been who i am now without you and without writing and just everything i did here.

i'll probably pick up writing again. after i do my theses maybe.