ANNOUNCEMENT + UPDATE

aaaaaaaaaaaa

okay so its been,,, 2 years so let me explain some things

first things first, i am completely and utterly sorry for leaving for so very long. i was gone for roughly two-three years and its because my phone got confiscated for some time because my grades were going down ++ i focused on my art and have gained other interests asf.

old rivalry, stay alive, and all my other books are still very very dear to me and i'd absolutely love to pick up where i left off and start writing again!

that being said, i will be updating this book, hopefully soon. and if i do, please bear with my writing!! i havent been writing fics in so long and im very rusty rn,,

++ sorry if the story suddenly takes a weird turn(?) when i wrote this three-ish years ago, i didnt really plan where the story would go, ive been winging it for a while now which is why there were some parts that were weird and wacky.

that being said,
let me explain some things about the story and clear things past me did.

1) forget the whole thing i tried to be symbolic about with the "oh the characters have colors associated with them and some items with those color represent the characters sometimes" thing. i have no idea why i thought i could pull that off and have no idea why i put that there.

2) i was gonna explain this in chapter 9 supposedly but... obviously i didnt lol.

so.

philip's grandfather ghost thing isnt real. like im not gonna put his wacky ass grandfather in as a ghost?? like,, no he didnt come up from the dead to bother his emo grandson, its more of philip's imagination and his subconcious trying to find something familliar to comfort him.

tbh idk why hes upset rn i have to reread some of the chapters ( ++ to know again what the characters look like bc i had a list of their features, personality, but i lost it bc im dumb lol)

13 year old me put that in because she ran out of ideas to push the plot. but 15 year old me is wiser and thinks she can totally fix my past mistakes.

3) i might end it quickly?? like make it shorter than old rivalry was because pulling the plot up for so long even if its vvv simple would ruin the whole thing

plus some of yall have already figured out my twist even if i thought it wasnt obvious.

another thing!!

i really wanna redo the amino asf. i might delete the old one and make an entirely new one bc i forgot my amino log in details lol.

either that or i make a discord server for it. but i want people to be able to post fics and art and etc. on a place where media like that is suitable(?) if you get what i mean.

aaaaaaaaa

thank you all sm??? for the support?? i feel really bad for leaving you all in the dust asf,,, aND SOME OF YOU REREAD OLD RIVALRY BC I DIDNT UPDATE STAY ALIVE??? IM SORRY TO THOSE WHO DID I-

aksgaosjkasbao

if you have some ideas or stuff you wanna see in the book feel free to dm me here or on my other social media where im more active asf.

+ drop (here or in dms) questions about the plot, what i was up to, etc. in case you have any, i will try to answer them asf

thank you all so much again for your support and love!! i appreciate it so very much!!

mwah mwah ilyall!!

-julianna

EDIT: THERE ARE ADS ON WATTPAD NOW WTF???