𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Unedited

Poll: Which ship is better Adrienette or Marichat? (Mlb - Miraculous Ladybug)

Emelia POV

--A few days later--

I've been planning my revenge for the past two days. Alessia I think her that was her name, was getting more annoying. Her little pretendance of being mute is disgusting but the boys seem to believe it, such an attention seeking b-.

( A/N: Na ah! Nope no cursing I leave you guys to figure out the rest of the words. This is not a mature book plus my mother wants to see what I've been busying myself with so not today Wattpad! )

So here's the plan I will tell the others today I'm going out shopping with Claire and the girls like usual and while I'm getting ready my white Brian Atwood heels 'went missing' but in reality I hid them in Alessia's room a few minutes back. So while we're looking for them - Alessia is not included in this search - I find them in her room and accuse of her stealing in front of the boys and make them hate her and love me. Genius right?

[ Start of Plan ]

"Daddy!" I shouted through out the house.

"I'm in here Emelia," said Dad popping his head through the door leading to his study. The same study that just a few nights ago he and mom were arguing in, the same study where he chose her over me, the same study that dad threatened mom in.

I took a breath and walked in.

"What do you need Emelia I'm kind of busy right now?" Dad said with a smile.

"Claire invited me and the girls to go shopping so I was wondering if I could have your card?" I said looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"I'm pretty sure you exceeded your limit of money to use. So your are going to have to wait until next month for your month allowance," Dad said sternly looking at me through his reading glasses that gave him a look of maturity.

"But that's unfair. I'm sure if Alessia was the one in my spot you would have given her your card, no questions."

"Hey, listen here young lady, Alessia has no connection to your monthly allowance," Dad looked at me sternly again.

"Tell me if I'm wrong but didn't you buy Alessia a whole wardrobe but mine is not yet filled," I said with my finger on my chin.

I wasn't completely sure if I was right but from the way my mother said Alessia's mother was poor and rotten and that she didn't have the slightest clue how she snagged dad and was happy she was gone. So I'm pretty sure if Alessia's mom was poor then Alessia was definitely poor too so how could she have so many clothes.

"It was the boys who paid for her things. They all contributed I had nothing to do about it," He said nonchalantly.

The boys have never been nice to me! Now they spend their allowances on Alessia just to fill her wardrobe?! If I don't act fast I'm afraid they might replace me with Alessia.

シ︎

( A/N: Sorry people change of plans we are skipping to the ON RIGHT DRAMA because I am sick but I feel the need to write this chapter before I get even for sick if that can happen. So this is how I act when I'm sick to all the people who know. I will go back to my maturity later.)

Third Person POV

Emelia got Romeo to come with her to check Alessia's room since her room is the only one they haven't checked. He seems to hate Alessia which is a great advantage to me but he also doesn't like me thought Emelia. They walked down the hallway about to knock on Alessia's door when they heard voices.