𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

Edited

T H I R D  P O V

He got out of the car and beckoned her, "come on Allie! My mom isn't home so save the praises later!"

Long strides and he soon reached the front door while Alessia was running to catch up to him.

"So...the almas. How important?" She asked.

"Like finding the president of United States dead. And not because of natural cause." She smirked. Maybe this won't be so boring, she thought.

They had now entered his room and he was lying down the bed while Alessia was thinking what dress to go with.

"Midnight black or Blood red?"

"I already got you a dress. Don't worry." She glanced over at him curiously.

"Show."

"Later."

"No."

"Later."

"Show or I leave."

"It's not here." She hummed in response.

They just continued staring at each other. Her meeting his clear spring field eyes pulled into another world of vibrant colors but just a little farther a forest. A trembling forest. But trembling for what?

Alessandro hesitated for a moment looking into her stormy metallic blue eyes. Should I? Maybe not.

Tick Tick Tick...The sound around them was slowly fading. Only consumed by each other's. Love? Relief? Joy? Perhaps all, but for what? They were in the room alone. Alessandro, Alessia and his cat.

Meow

Their eyes diverted to the fury white Birman cat. Luna.

"I swear she's strutting."

"She kinda reminds me of you," he said turning to her, "you know."

Alessia looked at him shockenly offended, "I do not strut!"

"You don't but you have blue eyes, confidence and you're fierce."

"So I resemble a blue eyed cat!?"

"No- But- No! No that's not what-"

"Just shut up before you make things worse!" She said glaring at him, "what time am I suppose to be here?"

"Um," he said turning to look at her before quickly diverting his eyes from her fierce eyes, "7 or I just can you pick you up?"

"No thanks. I'll be here at 6:50 earliest," she said walking out then stopping at the door, looking back at him, "Zack's still here, right?"

He nodded.

"Gonna borrow him for a bit. Don't worry, I'll bring him back," she said throwing a wink then closing the bedroom door.

"Gosh!" He said flopping on the bed, "she's changed." ...a good change.

Alessia walked down the stairs and into his garage. She sorted through the keys and quickly found the one. She looked around after awhile she found him.

"Now we can think of excuses on our way," she said hopping on the motorcycle and driving out of there on her way to the house.

She reached the house quickly and hid the motorcycle in the bush. Walking up the steps she could hear the shouts from inside. Alessia looked down on her watch and saw it was an hour after school ended.

Alessia opened the door quietly as possible and snuck in, following the direction the shouts were coming from.

"Non posso credere che tu l'abbia persa! Hai avuto un fottuto lavoro Romeo! Un cazzo di lavoro!"
(I can't believe you lost her! You had one fucking job Romeo! One fucking job!)

"But dad-"

"Non mi interessa! È scappata ed è semplicemente svanita! Cazzate! Credi che io ci creda! Vai e trova una bugia migliore!!"
(I don't care! She ran off and just vanished! Bullshit! You think I believe that! Go and find a better lie!)

"But I'm not lying! You don't want to believe me! Then abso-fucking-lutely fine! Go find that tramp yourself! I'd like to see you track down the heir of the French mafia!"

"ROMEO!" Different voices shouted simultaneously.

"French mafia?" She whispered, everybody's head snapped to her. I knew he was hot, but not that hot! She thought. Oh c'mon! You can't tell me he isn't!

Their eyes widened on seeing Alessia standing in the hallway with a curious expression on her face. She looks adorable they thought but now is not the time for adorable. Did she just talk? the words dawned on the family.

Ricco was the first snap back to his senses, " Alessia what are you doing here?"

"I live here dumbass," she replied going back to her expressionless face.

"Where were you just now? I was worried sick!" Goivanni said, jumping up to pull Alessia into a mama bear hug.

She stepped aside and he hugged the air. 

"No time for hugs. I wanna know what's all the drama about this French mafia heir and who is he?" Alessia spoke heading for the nearest sit, "Come on we're family. I wanna know all the family secrets."

Of course I'm not dumb enough to let them know who I think the French mafia heir is  Alessia sneered in her heart.

"I think you heard wrong we were talking about a French ratafia. It's basically an almond-flavoured biscuit resembling a small macaroon but Romeo here thinks it's liqueur flavoured with almonds or the kernels of peaches, apricots, or cherries," Dante said, smiling at me with the most fake sincere smile I've ever seen. 

Hmm and here I thought all he did was throw knives and prank people. I've been letting my guard down too much, Alessia thought.

She gave an airy "oh, okay" and left the dining area heading for her room. She could have drilled them because their excuse did not match with their sentence but  how could she escape tonight if they thought she was catching on and had to be under surveillance 24/7.

***

Written by: smartxss & kawaiiclutz

Sunday 6th June 2021 (smartxss): Sorry for the long wait everyone. Ignore this update. I was just adding somethings I missed and editing it. I'll be editing other chapters.

 I'll be editing other chapters