𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Unedited.

Poll: Which place would you rather visit? Moscow, Russia or Sicily, Italy?

ALESSIA POV

Ricco was very harsh in his punishments. He grounded Emelia and Romeo for a month and me? I got my gadgets taken for a month. I guess I'm lucky he didn't find my actual laptop.

--TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING--

I woke up the next to many emails that were for work and some from Alessie. Gosh this dude is annoying all I was being sent was memes. I started with work until it was 8 am then went down for breakfast. I could her them talking in dinning room.

"Ha detto che sarà qui la prossima settimana," said Antonio.

"He said he's going to be here next week,"

Somebody laughed I'm guessing it was Dante he seemed like the only who was capable excluding Giovanni. "Immagino che non voglia vedere così tanto,"

"Guess he doesn't want to see us that much,"

Who is this 'he' guy? They're speaking like he's coming to live with us. Is he a relative or something like father's brother?

"Can you all keep quiet Alessia is going to be here any moment," said Santino.

I knew it! He was the watcher of the family. If he were in the mafia he would definitely make a great sniper.

"And how do you know that Mr. Smarty pants?" Romeo ridiculed him.

" Because I notice things like how your shampoo is mango scented but your conditioner is strawberry scented," Santino pointed out.

I wanted to laugh but they would probably hear me or at least Santino would. I heard Romeo huff and that was my queue to walk and pretend I didn't hear anything.

I stood up from from my hiding spot and walked into the dining room. When they saw me they quickly pretend to normal or as normal as they could since I was on the verge at laughing at their pretense.

We ate breakfast and the day went on as normal till it was lunch. Father and the boys had to go out they said they had some business to do and left me with Botox lady and Emelia who arrived after lunch.

Botox lady sneered at me as I passed her heading to the kitchen to get some juice. I walked in and opened the fridge there was no juice. Oh come on! You live in a huge ass mansion but can't even have some juice in your fridge?!

I walked back to my room and sat on the bed thinking what to do. Then it clicked I want to know what happened to Ricco and mother that they split up even before I had memories to make with the boys.

I got out of my room and headed to dad's office. Let us hope I remembered the way. I stood infront of the double doors I once entered and stormed out angrily. Pushing the door Ricco's office came in view they were papers everywhere even on the floor.

I tried not to step on them while heading for his desk. Once I reached I spotted a photo of him and Botox woman. Yuck. 

I put the frame facing down and opened his laptop that was left on the desk. It was asking for the password. Hmm... his and mother's wedding date? She told me one time about marrying a dude. I thought it just one of her other hallucinations from being high.

Let's see 09/11/1957. It worked! Wow, guess he still likes mother. When the laptop opened there was a picture of mom and him. I bet if botox woman saw this she would freak.

There were some documents that seemed to be for his job. I don't care about that for now. My goal is to find out what happened between him and mother. I opened his files and found a folder written Amara. Wait that's mom's name. 

I quickly clicked the folder and there were photos most of them showed her with baby bumps and then they were the boys smiling next to her happily and I spotted the most recent photo. It was me in her arms as a baby. I guess I did live with them for a while. I continued scrolling down and found videos.

I clicked on one of them. It showed the kitchen with mom making food and the boys dressed in some kind of school uniform. I spotted mom with a baby bump I guess that's me in there.

"Mommy when is my baby sister coming?"  Baby Santino whined.

"You'll have to wait for a few months," Mom responded.

"But why a few months? I want her hewe now!" Baby Santino continued to whine.

The click continued on with Santino demanding for me, his baby sister to come now. Mom responded to him lovely with patience no anger or frustration in her voice. This was shocking to me she seemed like the perfect mother in this video not the wretched witch I know.

I watched a few more videos till I got bored. What happened to make this (our) perfect family to separate, surely something or someone did something. Maybe it was botox woman. No that is impossible mom by far looks better than her without make-up. 

I got up from the seat about to start looking around but I heard footsteps they were heading this way. Shit! I need to leave now! I quickly rushed out the office trying not to move or step on any papers. 

My head peaked out but I couldn't see anyone yet. They must be heading this way through the other hallway. I dashed to hallway I came from and hid in the corner of the hallway. The footsteps gradually got closer till I caught sight of a maid holding a bucket and a mop passing the office's hallway. Phew! At least it wasn't father or one of the boys.

That is enough searching for me. I moved from my spot and walked to my room. I need to hack into the security cameras and delete the footage of myself ever leaving this room. (A/N: I hope you didn't think she wasn't checking for security cameras on her way there)

***

Written by: 1-800-SADISTICCHERRY

Sunday 21st March: I am sorry everyone for being lazy and watching Netflix instead of writing this chapter I hope you can forgive me. This is my sorry gift a recommendation of a movie you should watch on Netflix: Snow White & the Huntsman.

 This is my sorry gift a recommendation of a movie you should watch on Netflix: Snow White & the Huntsman