𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧

Edited.

Question: Tell me your top 5 favourite songs:

ANTONIO POV

We reached home like a hour ago. The job we had was messy but who else was going to do it. School was opening in 2 days and nobody had told Alessia yet. I guess they forgot. I am going to announce it at dinner, might as well get the boys upset.

-- AT DINNER --

"I have an announcement," I said.

Everybody turned to look at me. Dad wasn't at dinner since he had an important meeting with the French mafia.

"Well go on," Dante said after a minute of silence.

I started to smirk. Everybody looked at me with suspicion. " Congratulations, school is starting again."

ALESSIA POV

Wait what- School. Like real real school? Wait I'm going to school! Real school! OH SHIT!

"You all are starting next week," Antonio continued.

"What do you mean next week?!" Romeo bellowed, "I haven't yet completed my project!"

"You had a whole holiday Romeo, a month and you couldn't complete a 2 day project?" Antonio scolded Romeo.

Romeo's face was puffed up and red, making me want to laugh. 

"After dinner go straight to your room and start with that project I want to see it the day before school starts got it?" Antonio instructed Romeo.

"Ya, I got it," Romeo grumbled, upset.

"Now everyone hurry up and finish your dinner you've got school to prepare for."

I hurriedly ate up all my mashed potatoes and peas. After dinner everyone went their own separate ways. I hurried up to my room and started getting ready for bed. After bed I went to my laptop and started opening my emails. 

We had a fashion competition coming up and I had my assistant sending portfolios of the models who wanted to compete. I only had to pick 3 winners to model our spring collection for both men and women. It was going to be placed in Venice, Italy. 

I viewed the portfolios of each and every model carefully. They all had outstanding skills but I wanted this magazine to be seen as for the motto 'All lives matter'. 

That is why I picked this dark skinned girl named Abeka from Ghana. She had beautiful dark curly hair that was in an afro, held by this African themed bandana, her lips just caught my attention, (I wish I had lips like those)and her never ending long legs.

The next person I picked was this handsome Asian boy named Jing Xuan. He had white-grayish hair which was most probably dyed, brown eyes, white porcelain skin, a strong jawline with angel but devil like features and his lips just had to be soft pink and heart shaped (I swear, me with lips). 

And lastly I picked this an American girl. She was tall, 5'8, she had curves in all the right places, a magnificent jaw line and what made her different was her unusual amount of freckles on her face. Her name was Catherine Wyatt.

I quickly sent them to Bella to contact them. The arrangements had already been made all we need were models.

--2 Days Later--

School.

Oh God school.

Wait- Private school!