Chapter 1

MY FIRST DAY

"This is your school Chuuya-san!" The driver stated.

"Yokohama high? Tch." Chuuya grunted in annoyance.

"Have a good day sir!" The driver said and left chuuya standing at the entrance of the school.

Chuuya's pov:

So yeah! Im basically japanese. But i was born in south korea since my father had to settle in Seoul because of his profession. yes! I DID meet BTS. I got to chat with Jimin aswell... but lets just get back to my story.

After my parents were killed, boss found me and allowed me to study over there till the middle school.

But now i was 17 and it was  necessary to enter the high school. Since i had to work along with Boss, i was brought to japan.

I CANT speak japanese.

Fuck!

"Hello? You are blocking my way." a student said.

But how the hell was i supposed to know what he was barking?

"......." I didnt say anything and started to move forward.

"Where is my fucking classroom?" I thought to myself.

There were many students over there. All i had to do was to go out there and ask.

But what to say? I.. well.. i'll just follow the other students and see where they go.

"Hyo! Looking for your class?" A boy smiled and offered to help me.

However i couldnt understand anything.

"Say something?" He said.

"First year-A?" Luckily i was familiar with english and it helped me out to communicate.

"A junior i see! Follow me then!" He replied in english.

Oh how much happy i was to know that all those rotten english textbooks that mori gave me  to study actually helped me out.

He kept on leading the way. After a good walk for about ten minutes i realized that im not being taken to my classroom.

"Sooo.. whats your name?" He asked me. His caring smile changed into a crappy smirk. And his fellows came out aswell.

"...." once again i didnt understand what he was trying to say.

They stopped walking. It was an isolated part of the school and guess what? Tch... i had to deal with them on my first day. Punks.

"Where IS my class you fucker?" I demanded.

"This IS your clas-" whatever he tried to say i cut his speech short by throwing a nice punch at him.

"Go and find other lame kids to play your games with. L.O.S.E.R!" I glared at other hideous fellows of his before getting out of there.

Seriously? Geez, they dont even know how to bully someone. Im a mafia! Who dares to pick a fight against a mafia member? I better learn japanese as soon as possible.

I was going back when i found an anemic raven haired guy.

No eyebrows?!

Hahaha... yeah.. thats him.. the future mafia executive like me! However he is a habitant of japan.