Chapter 4

MY SCARS

"A..Ah... ugh.. n..no! K..kunikida stahp!"

"Shh...dazai!"

"B..but kuniki... its gonna hurt!"

"....."

"D..dont put too much..aaa.. pressure on it...its..no!"

"...."

"Im..scared...kuniki...you are...g..gonna c.."

"I SAID SHUT UP DAZAI! ARE YOU BLIND? IM TRYING TO CONCENTRATE OVER HERE!" Kunikida yelled at the poor dazai.

"But you are putting way too much pressure on something that doesnt exist... and thats brains!" Dazai replied.

"WHY YOU!"

"And your head's gonna hurt and you'll end up Crying like a kid. Im scared that i'll have to look at your filthy snot."  Dazai mocked.

DAZAI'S POV:

"The more you think the more miserable you look kunikida!" I yelled from afar after losing interest in doppo's affairs.

"Yeah.. you cant even solve a medium level case? Let the best detective of the world solve it for you!" Rampo bragged 'bout his skills.

And i completely approve of his detective skills.

"I..i will. I can do it... you dont need to worry 'bout me brat!" Kunikida spat and turned around and gave me a challanging gaze.

"Whaaaat~" I yelled.

"You keep on criticizing me dazai! It means that you must be super intelligent right? More than me that is! Why not answer my riddles?" Kunikida stood and took afew steps tp come and sit near me.

"Ohoho~ Interesting!" Yosano responded along with a not too much amused Rampo.

"WHATS GOING ON?" I heard a voice. We were all familliar with this sound. This voice had a graceful and authoritative melody intertwined with it.

"PRESIDENT!" Well... it was him. And his sudden appearance startled all of us. We greeted Fukuzawa. Except for the fact that ... kenji called him daddy once again.

"DADD- PRESIDENT!!"  Kenji ran and hugged fukuzawa.

"Whats are you guys doing?" He asked kunikida.

"Ah... dazai and I bet on something. I'll question anything that i want from dazai. And he must answer it correctly." He replied.

Like c'mon~ Why does kuniki had to be such a nerdy, stupid, lazy and ill mannered ga- i mean gUy?

"So dazai. I hope that you can answer kunikida's question and prove that my choice for keeping you in thd ADA was not wrong." President announced.

Whyyyyy meeee?

"Ayee.. okay.. okay.. i accept the challenge. Ask it alreadyyy! Im sick of this place." I whined.

"Fine!" Kunikida aggressively replied and spent a good five minutes before asking me something.

"So?" I raised my handsome eyebrow. Well like... mine are brown, what if i had orange hair like Chuuya-

Wait.. why am i thinking about that sloth?

"Okay dazai... my question is: Tell me that, What am i thinking right now?" Kunikida inquired and i went mum.