Chapter 5

VULNERABLE

Chuuya's pov:
I somehow managed to sleep last night. I  was more worried for aku than myself.

I have no worth anyways and im used to it. But for akutagawa! The way he was being treated was extremely cruel.

I sat up just to find my bed sheet all messed up cz of the blood, leaking from my back.

"Ugh... what time is it? Today's Sunday? No.. well whats the fucking time then?" I searched for my poor phone that was burried under my pillow with no battery.

"Great my phone is dead! And I smashed the clock out of anger last week. Guess, I better turn on the t.v." i growled before switching on the damned thing.

"Hmm.. time.. time.. time... its EIGHT????? FUCK IM LATE!!" I yelled across the hall and started running here and there to look for my uniform.

"My first class is at 8:15!! Gyaa!" I scolded myself for not waking up early like ive been doing it for the past 15 years.

"Where are my clothes? Where is my tie? I clearly remember that i placed my left sock under this sofa.. oh shit where are the new ones?" I bent down looking for my lost sock and tie.

"Fuck the fuck... only ten minutes? I gotta wash up and use the bathroom!!" I screamed once again.

"Where is the brush? I need to tidy up my hair. Ugh.. i'll use my fingers for it.. they are thin and silky anyways. But what about my teeth?" I rushed towards the bathroom.

I was wearing a really messed up uniform. Well.. like i care... so..

I somehow managed to splash some water on my face.

Then i picked up my tooth brush and paste with me. I threw them in my bag and ran out of my house.

I ran with such a remarkable speed that anybody would misunderstand the situation and think that there are rabid dogs running after me.

I reached the school at 8:20...

"Shit! Im late... but still its just five minutes. I'll head to the bathroom and brush my teeth over there. I'll also use the toilet then." I was talking to myself.

5 minutes later....

"Ah.. im done!" I let out a satisfying sigh and entered the classroom.

(A/N: this routine is not impossible.)

I opened the door to my class, just to be greeted wuth those heavy gazes.

"You are late mr. Chuuya!" The teacher said something that i couldnt comprehend.

".....good morning?" I giggled.

He sighed and pointed towards my chair, telling me to take my seat that was right infront of dazai.

"Pst...pst! Hello chibi!" Dazai whispered.

"Bye fucker!" I rolled my eyes and positioned myself to sit properly but suddenly my body flinched bcz of the stabbing pain on my back.

My books fell down and i made a fun of myself once again.

"Oiii! Chibi! You alright?" Dazai stood up and sat near me.

"What could possible go wrong with me? Now get the fuck out of here." I snapped at him. I hissed in pain but eventually started to carry out my schedule.