Chapter 3

DETENTION

"Precious mute and dumb chibi~ I'll let you go only and only if you do whatever i want for as long as you are studying in this goddamn school. Deal?" He grabbed me by my jaws and smirked as if he had won a war or something.

But to be honest... i never understood even a single fucking word... like i dont get it.. is he a fucking pig or something? HE ALREADY KNOWS THAT I KNOW NOTHIBG 'BOUT JAPANANESE...WHY WOULD HE EVEN BOTHER AND GIMME A SHITTY SPEECH HUH???

I sighed in return and spoke nothing.

I think that my silent treatment got the best of him cz instantly he punched me in my stomach..

Oh Gosh! I couldnt get any more scared... oh nooo! Ah.. i need a prince to come and save my fragile body... fucker! HOW DARE HE THROW SUCH A WEAK PUNCH AT ME? ATLEAST PUT UP A GOOD FIGHT FOR ME TO REMEMBER IN MY LIFE!! MOTHER FUCKING SON OF A  BITCH...

I dont need anybody to look after me. Being raised up as an orpah, this cruel life had already taught me how to survive and protect myself. Kids like him are no more than useless trash in my eyes.

And then i kicked him right in the groin and i believed that it was enough for him to get epilepsy seizures.

"Hahaha... YA KNOW WHAT? YOU SUCK... LOSER!!" I laughed my ass off at his crawling body and made my way outta there.

"Why does this guy keep on wasting my time for nothing? I hope that he'll put on a better show next time." I sighed and entered the class and guess what? I was late...

GREAT!

Should i enter the room or not? No? Yes! No? Yes!
I better go cz i couldnt afford skipping even a single lecture. Im already not in a good condition so.. i stepped in... i mean i tried to..

Dazai's pov:

BORINGGG! BORING..BORING!

I hate studying like a maniac everyday. Teacher took our roll calls for this period and now we were all getting ready to solve exercise 2.1 of our maths book.

I looked here and there. Kunikida is seriously so passionate 'bout maths. He is so lifeless that he can even scare a robot. Haha..

But i feel like something's missing... whats missing? Something small! Hmmm?

There was way too much noise to concentrate on anything. We were a total of 60 students in that small room. The prevailing month was  MAY! yup... the weather was super hot. Plus the sweat and humidity in the classroom. The scorching heat of sunlight entering the place made it difficult to stand even one second over there.

Boys were busy boasting about themselves or how to fool that sexy girl in our class. And girls were mostly busy praising the korean actors like Lee... the main leading character from the drama serial THE CITY HUNTER or something like that. Some were day dreaming about dating an idol etc.

Here i was trying to grasp for a bit of oxygen that was left in the area. Poor teacher, except kunikida nobody had the slightest idea of his presence.

Moreover, the fan along with the Crappy broken A.C were making a lulluby type voice that was welcoming me to take a beautiful nap that i was craving for oh- so dearly.

"BOYS! QUIT TALKING!" The poor teacher yelled at everybody and right after five minutes the room went silent however the lulluby sound dominated.

What do you expect? I heard a loud THUD sound. Meaning that the first student had fallen asleep. Two minutes later, another Thud sound...afew seconds later... the third thud... 60% of the class was sleeping properly. While others were dozing off. Except for kinikida and Akutagawa (if he were present).