109

STELLA POV

I sigh as I sit on the couch. I'm really bored. I wonder what daddy is making for lunch. I call Sammy over to me and she jumps on the couch then I lay my head on her. "Sammy, I bored!" I breathe out. Sammy runs over to the door. I look at her confused. Sammy runs back over to me with her leash in her hand. "But I can't take you on walk by myself. We need daddy but he making lunch wight now." I put my arms in the air and Sammy whines. "I go ask." I tell her and run in the kitchen. "Daddyyyyy!" I squeal.

I stop at the door way and he looks at me. "Sammy wants W word." I tell him and he sighs. "I can't right now." He says. "But I can!" I tell him and his eyes widen. "It's not safe for you to go by yourself." Daddy tells me and I sigh. "But I be big girl and watch around me." I try to persuade him. He bites his lip and walks to me. "Fine. But you take your pepper spray and make sure you don't go very far." Daddy tells me and I smile. "Yayyy! Thank you, daddy. I won't let you down." I give him a hug then run back to Sammy. "Sammy, Sammy, we go for walk, we go for walk!!" I bounce and Sammy jumps excitedly. I put her harness and leash on then I put my boots on. I open the door and we go.

"Sammy, I love you." I tell her and she looks at me with her ears down and I can see her smiling. I smile at her and we continue to walk. There's not many people out today. I don't know what daddy was talking about. I chuckle and push my thoughts away.

I walk Sammy to the park and I tie her up. "I go play. Stay here!" I run to the slide and slide down it. I hang from the monkey bars. I swing on the swings for awhile.

After I get done playing I run back to Sammy. Wait. "Sammy?" I call out. Oh no! Sammy left me! I look around and I can't find her. "Sammy, come!" I call for her. Oh no!! I collapse on the ground and start crying. I calm myself down and grab my phone out of my pocket to call daddy.

"Daddy.." I sniffle. "Yes, baby? Are you having fun?" He asked me and I hold back my tears. "I was.." I said and he sighs. "What's wrong?" He asks me and I think of a way to say I lost Sammy. "Well... I brought Sammy to the park and... and..." I couldn't control my shaking voice. "Baby?" Daddy sounds worried. "I... I lost Sammy!" I cry and hear silence. "I'm coming. Stay put." Daddy hangs up and I bring my knees to my face and cry.

I see daddy's car park and daddy runs to me. "Daddy." I look up at him and he kneels down to me. He wraps his arms around me. "What happened? Tell me everything." He says and I sigh. "Well, nobody was out so I wanted to go play. I tied Sammy to that tree. And when I was done playing... she... she wasn't there! I looked for her." I tell daddy everything and he sighs. "Babygirl, it's going to be ok." He rubs my head. "But I thought you were going to be a big girl?" He asks me and I look at him. "But I was until I saw nobody in the park. I didn't mean to lose Sammy. I want Sammy back!" I tell daddy and he nods his head. "Ok, ok. Just know none of this is your fault and I still love you, ok?" Daddy tells me and I nod my head. "I love you too."

Daddy and I looked all over the place. The park is completely empty, we looked at the places we always walked her, and other places. We can't find her! I feel like I lost my best friend. I miss Sammy.

2 days have went by and no Sammy. Where could she be? Daddy and I start to wonder if the worst happened to her. I can't be little. This is my fault.

A/N

Guysss😭I'm sorry! Don't hate me. Poor Sammy and Stella😭