28

STELLA POV

Daddy and I are eating dinner. We're eating spaghetti with biscuits. I know people usually eat it with garlic bread but we don't like it.

"Baby girl, I gotta go back to work tomorrow." Daddy randomly lets out and I look at him. He's been on a break and I knew this day would come but nooooo not now! I want daddy to only be with me!

"No." I tell him. He looks at me and sighs. "I know baby girl but I got to. Unless you want us to become homeless." Daddy tells me and my eyes widen but I can't help it. "Hmmm no!" I say a bit louder in more of an attitude. "Baby." Daddy says sternly and I drop my fork on the table then cross my arms.

Daddy rolls his eyes and continues eating his food. I sigh and pick up some noodles then shove them in my mouth. He looks at me and chuckles, his frown turning into a grin. "You got a little..." he carries on as he point to me with giggles. I give him a mean look and continue eating with my hands.

After dinner I give daddy a hard time about getting a bath. "No daddy! No bath!" I jump in an attitude. He grabs my wrist gently but sternly and makes me looks at him. "Why are you being a brat tonight? I'm trying to get you clean for bed. Stop it!" He says sternly and I stomp on his foot. His eyes widen and he picks me up quickly.

He starts walking up the steps while spanking me. My butt instantly starts hurting because of how hard he's spanking. "Stop it!" I yell at him. He takes me in my room and stands me in front of a wall. "When you decide to be a good girl and stop giving me attitude then you can come out. Until then I don't want to hear a peep from you." He says as he's pointing his finger at me. I try to bite it and he taps my cheek sternly.

I act like I'm going to spit on him and he leaves my room. I stand in the corner and wait for him to return. It feels like forever and I grow impatient.

"Daddy!"
"Daddyyy!"
"DADDY!" I scream and start feeling my eyes water. Why isn't he coming? I start to cry when he finally comes into my room. "Baby, why are you crying?" He pulls me into his arms. "I thought you left me." I sobbed into his neck. "I would never." He said as he rubbed my back. I sniffled and he made me look at him. "You need a bath. You have spaghetti sauce all over your face and half of it is already dry so it'll be hard to get it off." He explains softly and I nod my head.

Daddy grabs my hand and leads me to the bathroom. The water is already running in the bathtub filling it up. I smile when I realize that's what he was doing when he wasn't coming. Daddy wasn't leaving he was still trying to take care of me!

I realized that I should just stop giving him attitude tonight and start to take my shirt off. He looks at me with surprised eyes and smiles. He turns the water off when the tub is filled enough.

Daddy helps me take my pants off when I couldn't get them off then he takes my underwear off. He places me in the bathtub and starts getting my hair wet.

"Me play." I say and he shakes his head. "No baby. It's getting late, I have work, and you need to go to bed. Maybe tomorrow night." He tells me and I put my hands in the water in an attitude, causing it to splash on Daddy. Daddy just ignores it and started washing me.

After bath time daddy dried me and put me into his shirt. It's long on me and covers my princess parts. I make grabby hands at him as I lay on his bed. He picks me up and carries me to the kitchen to get me apple juice. He carries me back up to his room and sits on the end of the bed with me on his lap like a baby and feeds me my apple juice.
~.~.~.~.~.~.~
I wake up when I feel alone in daddy's bed. I sit up and see daddy getting dressed. He looks at me and a frown creeps on his face. "Baby, go back to sleep." He tells me and I just look at him. "You're leaving?" I ask him with teary eyes. "I got to go to work. I told you this. You'll be ok. I will see you at 5. Try not to make a mess." He explained as he was about to walk out of the room. I run to him and give him a big hug. "I miss you." I tell him and he hugs me tightly. "I already miss you too, sweet little one." He tells me and he tucks me back in bed then walks out.