(5) Penelope's Birthday- :)

A/N: This one shot is total shit so beware.
_________________________________
Your POV:
Today was Penelope's birthday, my neighbor's birthday, so I decided why not give her some gifts. We're close but she's always busy with work, so we don't hang out a lot.

I decided to get her the stuff animal she wanted but she couldn't get it because it was expensive. I ended up getting her it and a rainbow dress she been wanting but never could find. I putted the gifts in a shiny gift bag that screamed Penelope.

I putted on a lavender dress and lavender flats with a little bit of makeup and the necklace my best friend in high school got me. I always wear it but not when I shower and sleep.

The Dress:

I grabbed her gift and walked next door to her apartment

I grabbed her gift and walked next door to her apartment. I knocked on her door and it opened. Penelope was wearing a rainbow dress but not the one I got her and red glasses with some red flats.

"Y/N!", Penelope said as we embraced into a hug. "What are you doing here? It's not that I don't want you here but why are you here?"

"I came to see if you wanted to hang out for your birthday!", I said as we pulled away from each other.

"Oh, my co-workers threw me a party inside. Come in!", Penelope said moving aside for me to enter. I walked in and it looks the same as always. I see some people inside talking and music in the background. I see a skinny man with brown hair but I can't see his face because his back is facing me.

Penelope closed her door and locks it. Penelope comes to my side and puts an arm around my shoulder.

"So guys, this is my neighbor Y/N Y/L/N.", Penelope said as everyone listen. A man comes to me and reaches out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Derek Morgan.", Derek said with a smirk.

"It's nice to meet you.", I said. I met Derek, Emily, JJ, Rossi, and Aaron. And last was the tall, brown hair boy with hazel eyes which looked very familiar.

"Hi I'm Y/N Y/L/N.", I said reaching my hand out to shake.

He looked at me then at my hand. "I'm Spencer Reid." I was shocked.

"Spencer, did you go to high school when you were 12 and a- a girl became you friend?", I said.

"Yeah how did you know.", Spencer said, confused.

"I'm the girl that became your friend. That was always nice to you. I'm Y/N, remember."

"Oh my gosh, I remember you Y/N. H-how've you been?" He asked.

"I've been good. You?"

"Same.", He said. He looked at my necklace around my neck. "You still wear that and have that.", He said pointing at the necklace.

"Of course! You are my best friend. I mean were.", I said. I never forgot Spencer. He's was my best friend and I wish he still was.

"Uh so, do you want to hang out some time and catch up?", he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Yeah! Sure, what's your phone number.", I said, taking out my phone from my white bag. We exchanged numbers. I gave Penelope her gift and went home.

I got home and got ready for bed. I crawled into my bed and pulled the covers over me. I was on Instagram when I got a text from a number.

702-555-0103
Hey Y/N, it's Spencer. I was
wondering if you wanted to
hang out tomorrow, if you free.

012-729-3691
Ok! Sure, I'm free tomorrow. Where?

Y/N change 702-555-0103 to Spencer Reid.

Spencer Reid change 012-729-3691 to Y/N Y/L/N.

Spencer Reid
How about the coffee shop then
the book store?

Y/N Y/L/N
Perfect! See you tomorrow! And have a
good night, Spence.

Spencer Reid
You too Y/N/N!

Spencer and Y/N ended up dating and getting married. They had 2 kids. A boy and a girl. Penelope ended up as there godmother and Derek as godfather.

____________________________________
A/N:
This one is shit and short, I know. But thank you so much for reading. I'll post better ones later in the day! 😛✌🏻

Word Count: 730