(25) Lifeline- ;(

Your POV:
He promised you. He vowed that he, no matter what, would always be there for you. Through thick and thin, through the good and the bad. Through everything. And since this was Spencer Reid, you believed it. You believed every word that came out of his perfectly formed mouth, thinking it would be truth.

It wasn't.

He wasn't there for you -- he bailed. Despite his whispered promises at night, claiming that you were the one for him, he still left you with tears in your eyes and an ache in your heart.

You could still remember those four fateful words falling from his lips, the lips you used to miss kissing. I met someone else.
The sound of his voice uttering that phrase replayed over and over through your mind, a constant reminder of the fact that you weren't good enough for the one and only Dr. Spencer Reid.

Never in a million years would you have thought that he would have hurt you the most out of everyone in your life. You were skeptical of him at first, hell, you were skeptical of everyone before you got to know them (trust issues duh!) but your worries were quickly swept under the rug.

Oh how stupid of you to have swept them under that quickly.

He was your lifeline, the one person you could rely on. The one you would call no matter the time of day, no matter how big or small the problem was, he would answer and help you get through it.

Not anymore, even if you wished so desperately he was.

Spencer Reid was not your lifeline, he was an infection settling within your heart and imbedded so deep that he would never find a way out. Not without killing your first.

And perhaps, he just might...
____________________________________
A/N:
I hoped you liked this one and I'm sorry it's short! I hope you have a nice day! LOVE YOU!🐸🌱✨

Word Count: 328