11: shut up loser

On the way home after you finished your breakfast, you decided to stop at the mall nearby for a while, realising that you had forgotten about something.

"I'll just go to the mall to grab something, you guys can just go home first." You quickly said, then you ran off, with Baekhyun, Sehun and Luhan hot on your heels. The rest headed home for a few rounds of video games.

"Why are you guys following me?"

"Why *huffpuff* aren't you *huffpuff* tired? *gasps*" Baekhyun looked as though he was about to faint.

"She's in the school's track team with me, what do you think?" Sehun smirked, winking at you and laughing at Baekhyun's misery.

"Luckily I play soccer haha Baek you're weak!" Luhan teased Baekhyun and clutched his stomach while roaring in laughter.

"Guys? You aren't answering my question?"

Baek: "Oh yeah cuz we wanna hang out with you! ⊙▽⊙ "

Luhan: "And we didn't want to play video games hehe..."

Sehun: "Cuz we wanted to be with youuuuu~"

Baek: "Yes! Spending time with you is always fun!"

"If you say so... but I'm awkwarddd like socially awkward and stuff... besides won't your fans notice you or something?" You tried to think of reasons to chase them away since you had to do that something...

Baek: "It's fineeee you see ⊙▽⊙ we have... *tada* disguises!"

"Is this some kind of joke? Pft... BAHAHAHAHA!" You looked at their 'disguises' and laughed.

Baek: "Whutttt~ *whines* Aren't they cute? I bet you won't be able to recognize us at all!"

You: "If you say so... ╮(╯◇╰)╭ "

* a few minutes later *

Sehun: "Hyunggg~ This disguise won't suit me! I'm too handsome to be pretty!"

Baek: "What do you think Luhan?"

Luhan: "To be honest... it sucks."

You: "Like you haha."

Luhan: "I don't suck!"

You: "Oh really?"

Luhan: "Obviously you suck not me."

You: "It takes one to know one."

Sehun: "And the two of you are annoying. So shut up."

Luhan+you: " WHY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT--"

Baek: "Guysss~ Stop arguing and tell me, how do I look? *pouts* "

Sehun+Luhan+you: "Shut up loser. "