8: is it seriously very funny

You immediately trudged up to your room, but when you were about to shut the door Sehun suddenly stopped the door from closing. You looked at him and snapped, "What is it."

"Why are you in my house, don't you have your own house to live in? And besides, there aren't enough rooms if you stay here." Sehun started rambling on and on about space constraint and what not, so you shut him off by stepping on his foot, then continued, "My parents are overseas, my cousin's having a baby so I don't have any place I can go. Besides, it was your parents who wanted me here, and they told me that you were only going to come back here after my parents return so it isn't my fault."

"Look I know I let you down before, but since we're gonna live together for quite a while, let's be friends again?" Wow the famous Oh Sehun was pleading with you to be his friend. But you knew this would all be too fake and too painful for you. He broke your trust. He broke his promises. He broke your heart. So naturally, you said no, and then slammed the door in front of his face. After you heard his footsteps fade away, you started laughing at his face when you slammed the door right in his face, and you couldn't stop laughing. Until someone knocked on your door.

You opened the door, still laughing as you looked up to face Luhan. He stared at you curiously, as if you seemed fascinating to him. He then asked, "Why is Sehun sad? He was happy before he looked for you..."

You were surprised; Sehun was actually sad because you rejected him. Nahh don't think so... Or was it because he was sad because you actually slammed the door in his famous face after you stepped on his precious foot? Hmm yes, that must be it! You giggled as you said, "Maybe it's because I stepped on his foot and then slammed the door right in his face? Teehee..."

You were surprised to see Luhan laughing along with you. He then explained, "He stepped on my foot just now so I wanted to step on his... BAHAHAHA!"

You burst out laughing yet again. The two of you just flopped down onto the floor right there and then, and continued laughing like crazy until Baekhyun and Xiumin came to ask whether we were alright.

The two of you looked at them, explained to them, and continued laughing. Not to your surprise, they started laughing as well. The four of you were laughing and laughing until Suho came. He asked what was happening, so all of you explained to him and -- you know what -- continued laughing. Suho just stared at the four of you on the floor, so he decided to join you on the floor, then he started laughing. It was as if there were some laughing disease or something.

Along came Chen, Chanyeol and Dyo. The three of them stared at the five of you as if you were all crazy, but your laughters were so contagious, so they all laughed with you on the floor without asking why. One by one the rest of the EXO members came and laughed together with all of you on the floor, until Sehun came. By that time, you had already explained the situation to all of them, so when you all saw Sehun, all of you paused and then continued to laugh even harder, even louder.

"Why are all of you laughing without me on the floor?" Sehun showed his pouty face, which resulted in all of you to laugh even harder at him. Chen was the first one to stop laughing long enough to explain that you were all laughing at him, before he broke into laughter yet again.

Sehun finally understood, then he showed you a sad and pouty face, "Is it seriously that funny? I hurt my foot and prideeee~" he even said that using aegyo, and all of you laughed even harder than before until all of your stomachs were aching and your faces were sore. But that did not stop all of you from nodding at his stupid question and laughing again.