12: something

To be quite honest, you didn't think that Baekhyun's 'cross-dressing disguise' idea was going to work at all. But by now it was lunchtime and no fan approached any of them at all.

Baek: "See I told you this would work!"

You: "Fine whatever it's not me who's suffering anyways."

Sehun: "Hyungg~ this is seriously very uncomfortable!"

Luhan: "Shut up and deal with it. Unless you want to go home..."

The miraculous thing was that Sehun actually kept quiet. You wondered why he didn't want to go home just yet. You guys already had lunch together, so what did he want. And then you remembered about that something you had to do since this morning. But your aunt still wasn't back from her daily visit to the hospital apparently when you called your cousin to ask, so you had no clue on whether to just do it by yourself or not. Also, it was annoying since your cousin refused to tell you why your aunt had to go to the hospital everyday.

You frowned, and then decided that you would just do it on your own. Now that you had set your mind onto doing that something, you had to find a way to ditch them.

"Erm guys? Can you go back home first? I'm meeting someone..."

Baek: "Whooo? I wanna meet them too!"

Sehun: "No, I'm coming with you. What if that person takes advantage of you or something?"

Luhan: "Shut up guys, stop being so weird. Let's just go, byee!"

"Thanks Lu-ge! At least you're sane, unlike those two blockheads..."

Baek+Sehun: "HEYYY!!"

"It's true though haha bye."

After they left, you started with that something. You went to the convenience store and started pulling off your favourite snacks from the shelf. After paying for the food, you moved on to your favourite clothing store, bought some outfits you liked after trying them on, then moved on to the thrift shop and found some cool stuff there. Basically, you bought everything you liked. People would walk past you, thinking that you were buying all these stuff for yourself because your boyfriend dumped you or something, and you were going through a stage of heartbreak. However, they were wrong.

You were like this because today was a special day. Today was your parents' death anniversary, and before they died they had told you to celebrate their anniversary by enjoying yourself and being grateful that you were strong, and you were a survivor.

The parents you live with now were actually your mother's best friend. Your mother left your custody to her, making her your guardian because your aunt was emotionally unstable at that period of time. They adopted you and you were showered with love, for that you were grateful to them.

By the time you finished, you called Luhan to pick you up since there were just too many bags for you to carry and walk home. There were no cabs at this time since it was peak hours.

"Wow what happened? Is a snowstorm approaching? You look like you're preparing to stay in your room forever, or are you planning to open up a store?" Luhan teased you as he eyed your shopping bags.

"Aish shut up and just help me bring this back."